30.07.2014

Dear Tae,

Tae. Can i say something crazy? I feel like dying. I wanna thanked you for being there with me through my hard time and i love you for staying. I know i keep you with me everyday but still, as i said you were my bestfriend who held my secret. I just can't live anymore but i'll try to cheer myself up by writing to you and doing something for myself. Even though i know it will never work the way i want. I've changed my phone number because Taeyong won't stop sending me i love you's message and it hurts me everytime i read it. How can he love two girls at the same time? I've quitted from my job and i do it because i need to stay away from Taeyong. The doctor diagnosed me for having depression. I had to take pills before sleep. I just hate myself. What if i didn't asked for his name? What if we didn't exchanged number? What if i didn't went to his party? If i don't, i wouldn't know that he is married. Sometimes i try to move on but i can't. Because of him, i feel the pain, because of him, my life turned upside down but because of him, i was happy just by the thought of him.

Tae, tell me how to move on.

Love you Tae, always ❤

Bye

[30th July 2014, Sora]

____

Taeyong POV

"Why did she leave?"

I asked myself. Sora..

She killed herself. I felt a sudden emptiness in my heart.

"I love her too, why did she leave without saying a word to me?"

I felt onto my knees. Today was her funeral and here i am, reading her diary with tears running down my face.

"Im sorry Sora, i love you"

The end