Anam Cara (M!)

Look at how happy and adorable Dylan looks with his McDonalds!😂😍 Dylan O'Brien, more like Dylan O'Fryin🍟 (that didn't make sense😂)

Ok, so I didn't write this, and it's not a One-Shot, it's a Sciles Fanfiction. It's 12 chapters long.

It's called Anam Cara by FandumbGirl on Archiveofourown (just look it up, you don't need an Account to read it)

if you enjoy LOTS of Sciles smut ;) with a good plot as well ;) I HIGHLY suggest reading it!!!! Here's a little preview of Chapter one! REMINDER!!! NOT OWNED BY ME!

In this, Stiles is dating Malia, and Scott is dating Kira, but what happens when a clan of evil Vampyrs come into Beacon Hills, and Scott and his friends aren't able to beat them without the help of a... certain magic😏 that can only be ritualized by the compatible pair?
Chapter 2 (rewritten by me tho)

The McCall pack-and Derek. And Chris-had failed at their first attempt of fighting the new Vampyrs in town, that's v-a-m-p-Y-R-S, not vampires, who were looking just to kill.

A few days after the first fight, Scott and stiles got a text from Derek to meet at his loft for a meeting.

When they arrived, they were surprised to find only Deaton waiting for them with Derek, they were beyond confused as to why they were called there without the rest of the pack.

Deaton looked between the two boys and the older werewolf was trying to decide how to proceed. "Scott, we mostly needed to talk to you. But I felt you should be here as well Stiles, as another step in your training and education to become Scott's emissary." Deaton said.

Stiles sighed in relief. At least whatever it was, Stiles wasn't going to be in trouble for something.

"So what did you need to see Scotty for that I could learn from?" He asked.

Derek finally spoke up. "As you both probably realized, we were only saved during that fight with the Vampyrs because of the sun rising. If we come against them as we are..." He made a gesture.

"We'd all be dead meat." Stiles said, to whom Derek nodded at.
"Ok, so I ask again, what did you need to us for?" Stiles asked, still confused, and frustrated with the two men's inability to skip to the point.

Deaton was looking around, hemming and hawing, avoiding getting to the heart of the matter.

Finally an exasperated Derek spoke up again.

"Scott, there is a beach of magic that could make you more powerful. As a True Alpha, you are already highly powerful, but as you know, there are more strengths that you can't even compare to." He glanced at Deaton who took over the speech.

"This magic is very... Ancient, barely seen anymore. Which works for us because it is something they won't be expecting. It is good enough to make you exponentially more powerful."

Stiles couldn't take their cryptic behavior any longer. "Are either of you going to tell us what this magic is?" He asked.

Deaton stayed silent.

Derek groaned at his sudden stubbornness, before speaking out. "Sex magic."

Both boys grew bewildered.

"S-sex, magic?!" They both asked.

OKAAAY!!!! NOW GO CHECK OUT THE FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!
Unless you r lazy bums and would like me to write it all on here for you.