15

Marina and Lana ended up going back upstairs after they finished eating and lied down on Marina's King sized bed. They lifted the comforter and crawled under it, pulling each other close, the feeling of finally knowing how one another felt had been amazing for both of them.

"Mar?" Lana spoke as she looked at a closed eyed Marina.

"Hm?" She hummed, sleep taking over her slightly.

Lana looked for a moment more before placing a light kiss to the girl's forehead before speaking again, this time her voice being a whisper. "I love you."

Marina opened her eyes. "I love you more."

Before Lana could object, the front door slammed open, the sound of shoes slamming against the floor shuffled around the house in a hurry. The loud noise started thrashing up the stairs. They both jumped up. The door flew open and Marco came in with a gun held in his hand.

"Bitch, I told you to come home! I have a shit to do and you're whoring around with this.. Kid?" He walks up to Lana and grasps a hand full of brown hair, forcing the gun to Lana's temple. He pointed it at Marina next, wrapping an arm around Lana's neck. "Don't talk to her again! She's my bitch. I own her!"

One minute, he stood in the door, slightly choking Marina's heart. And the next he was gone. She rushed down the stairs and looked at the damage. There were books tossed all over the place, pillows and blankets scattered and unfolded across the floor. Some of her stowed away money was gone and some jewelry she had left downstairs. He really did all this because Lana didn't go home on time?

And just when she thought things were pulling themselves back together, they were really just breaking apart even more.

:( :( :(