Him

Damn, crushes crush all my emotions. I can never get anyone to like me back, never. Him, for an example. He's a chick magnet, he attracts all girls in a few seconds, including me. But he's just my friend. He has confirmed it, and I lied about it. Of course, I only like you as a friend, I would tell him and everyone else who asked.
We were talking the other day and he told me about this girl. In just a few minutes, they became best friends just because they told each other jokes and random stories. Any girl knows that if someone is laughing non stop at anything a boy says, it's a type of flirting and it usually means a crush is being formed.
Plus, she's pretty damn hot. What about me? I look like a fucked up fetus compared to her. She's also a hell lot taller than me. Shouldn't he want a girl he can kiss and hold without bringing a kiddie step stool everywhere? She's everything that I'm not, which makes her fucking perfect. I'm just a friend while she's a crush. I'm short and ugly while she's a decent height supermodel. She's true to herself while I have to lie about everything.
My step sister also has feelings for him, I just know it. She's always asking for me to tell her when I call him, just so she can talk to him too. My step sister is, once again, a lot prettier than me and will soon be so much taller. She also is confident with her perfect body while I am constantly trying to find ways to change myself.
When I was a little girl, my father always told me "Grace, no matter what happens to you in the future, I just want you to know that life will always be unfair." I have never agreed with him so much. Life is always throwing weird obstacles at me to make sure I am never happy. To make sure I'm never with someone that makes me happy.
-
This is about a school crush I had and I felt the need to write about it to get my emotions out. He is a past crush, though, if you were wondering