Chapter 2

Your Pov

You couldn't believe the nerve this guys had. Eric? Your best friend? You were gonna stomp over there but you remembered that you had Eren. Pfft, like you needed Levi. You simply turned away, but before turning around you saw a very unsatisfied look on Levi's face.

Levi's Pov

I don't get it. I thought dating Eric would totally set F/n off! Ugh! Well I guess I'll break up with this dude. I mean it's not like I care about this guy.  What the hell does he ever see in Eren?

He's so small, sure he's motivated ...and is pretty good looking, sweet smile, great. Now I see it. Maybe I could interfere with this whole shenanigan....

~Later~

I stayed quiet outside of F/n's cabin. He was in there with Eren and I know he always comes this way for lunch. I know I messed up but I really like F/n. Sure I went out with Erwin but... He couldn't compare to F/n.

Your Pov

You made your way outside your cabin to meet Eren for lunch today. As you walked down your usual path, you saw Levi hiding behind some rocks and tress on the left side. Hmm, was he hiding? Quickly called him out, when he made no effort to come from his place, you walked over there.

"Levi, I know you're there. What are you doing here?" You asked. He stayed silent and stood up.

"I was just spying on some of the freshman here. Don't get excited you idiot, I'm not here for you." You rolled your eyes. He's obviously lying.

"Keep telling yourself that. Really though, why are you here?"  You asked again, only this time anger was more evident in your voice.

It all happened fast. Levi quickly grabbed your face and kiss you. You wanted to pull away but you longed for Levi. You quickly pinned him to the side of the cabin and lifted him off the ground. He wrapped his legs around you, along with his arms around your neck. The kisses began to get more heated.

You shot a hand up his shirt to caresses his chest and tweak his nipples. He moaned out into the forest, his head tilting back in pleasure. Tearing the buttons and his pants off, you quickly removed you pants. As fast as they came off was the amount of time it took to be inside Levi.

People were walking by, minding their own business. Eren was starting to question where you were and began looking for you, calling your name. As he neared closer to you, you quickly pulled away from Levi and pulled up your pants and put your shirt back on. Levi on the other hand, was still completely nude. Thinking quickly, you took off into the forest and landed on a branch. There, you continued to fuck Levi senseless. Finally, you both climaxed. Panting heavily, the both of you went got your stuff together. Hmph, great.

"So, enjoy yourself F/n?" Levi asked. You just turned and 3DMG out of there.

Fuck, what did you just do?

Soooo, how was it? I know it's short but I'm tired. So, how do you want it to continue? Comment! Remember, I openly take request for my stories!  Thank for reading and have a great night! ❤️