Part 2

GUESS WHOSE BACK, BACK AGAIN? FRUIT-CHAN'S BACK, TELL A FRIEND

PART 2

White. That was the only thing you saw as you woke up. Immediately, you shield you vision with your small arms as your eyes adjust to the new setting. Lowering your arms after your sight adjusted, you realized how stiff your body felt, and that you were covered in bloody bandages, and were wearing only a large white medical gown.

Looking around, you seemed to be in a small medical office. There were a few more vacant beds to your left and a small side table to your right. Windows surrounded the room, and it appeared to be around evening as a beautiful bright yellow orange flooded into the room.

On the wall was a large green flag that was pinned on the light wooden wall. The insignia looked oddly familiar to you, but you were having trouble remembering what it was.

Were have you seen those blue and white wings before? It's was so recent....

You then began to shake. Your mind was reliving the tragedy that was so recent ago. Your brain cried and your heart shattered at the thought of being alone, and now you had to find out were you were and what would happen to you...

Thump...thump...thump...

Never before have you experienced pain like this. Your head had not stopped throbbing ever since you woke up, and your whole body ached with pain from scratches and bruises. Tears began to bubble from your wide eyes. Wiping them away, you hissed in pain as you rubbed a fresh scratch on your soft cheek.

You hated this. You couldn't stop crying, you needed answers. You moaned in pain and laid back down on the stiff bed, the mattress frame moaned from you fidgeting, this room must not be used often.

----

"I was nervous because of her condition when you found her. She was rather beat up, and I didn't want to risk giving her major medication in case if something bad were to happen." Hearing this, you turn your resting body towards the door where the talking was coming from.

The door creaked open as a brunette women with glasses and a shorter man followed behind her entered the room. She then signaled him to be quiet, even though he was not talking, and gently walks up to your bed.

"Poor kid, she's in such a bad situation; and yet, she's so lucky that she survived." The women whispers. Realizing that your awake, a large smile spreads on the young brunette's face.

"Well good morning sweet heart. I didn't think you'd be up so early! I was expected to wait another few days for ya! I guess you really are a trooper, haha!" She giggles. A tiny smile cracks onto your face.

"Now then, I guess we can start with the basics... I'm Scout leader Hanji! Do you remember anything at all?" She gives you a rather serious and stern look. Swallowing hard, you clear your throat and try to talk as best as you could.

"My name is (y/n), and the last thing I remember is being saved by a soldier after I was stuck in the wall after the monsters attacked everybody." You whimper. The woman nods her head, satisfied with what you told her.

"Good to hear you remember everything then, I'm sorry for your loss." She puts a gentle hand on your shaking shoulder, seeing as silent tears have been dripping down your hurt face.

You look up at the two adults before you. Hanji, as you know her name, had a kind face with a warm, and energetic feel to it. She had the same vibe as your mother did. Turning your attention towards the man next to her, your heart stopped beating.

It was him....your savior...

You knew it was him immediately after you saw those eyes. The deep blue like the bottom of the ocean with shards of steel that shine with emotion filled your stomach with a new feeling.