Chapter 13 - Sweet Tooth Taissa

Outfits for later on above
-
We arrive at Fro-yo Joe's and we make our orders. I get vanilla with cookie dough and peanut butter. But Taissa, Taissa got candy floss ice cream, gummy bears, brownie peices, strawberry sauce, strawberries and cream. Sweet tooth much. I laugh as her order comes up to like 10 dollars and the worker is so confused. I give her a 3 dollar tip as my fro-yo is only 2 dollars. Taissa gets us both a sausage roll for dinner that we ate on the way. She had a bakery she's in love with. To be honest, the sausage rolls were bliss. I picked up my fro-yo and it smelt brilliant. Like fro-yo should haha. I sat down and logged on to my fake boyfriend account. I had messages off Fro-yo Wood and Rayna Blake. They said if he hurt me they'd chop my balls off. I laugh. This is too good. I take a few bitsy bites of ice cream. David calls. He said he wanted my in the studio. I say I'll be there in a hour so I still have time to eat fro-yo. I finish my fro-yo and drink my Coca Cola. I step outside. I breathe in. We decide to take a steady walk to the studio as it doesn't take very long to finish fro-yo.
Apparently singers aren't allowed dairy because it "blocks up the vocal chordal" but it never effected my singing. I put my arm Around Taissa's shoulder.
"Welcome to the music industry, it's tough!" I say and she laughs. We enter the lit up studio. Clarice comes out and gives me a hug. I introduce her to Taissa and she has a hyperactive fit. It was funny watching it to be honest. She asked Taissa whether she can borrow Evan to get married. Taissa couldn't breathe. David comes up. "Darlin' I've wrote the lyrics to the song you sang on Skype and I want you to preform it in proper recording so marketing will be higher cos it's HD sound!" David says.
I get in my recording booth.
One day the world won't be here
But I wouldn't care as long as you are near
I won't ever give up the fight
I want you here with me tonight
I can't contain my happiness and joy
As you walk through the door, boy
...
I walk out of the booth and Taissa claps.
"Your turn! If you enter this studio you have to record something!" David says to Taissa.
She covers her face. "No..." She says helplessly.
"It's ok Taissa. Well do a duet! What song?" I say.
"Ummm... Ariana Venti's Into you?"
"Sure!" David says.
"I'm so into you, I can barely breathe" I sang into the mic.
"And all I wanna do is to fall in deep!" Taissa sang. She had the most beautiful voice.
"Close ain't close enough till we cross the line!" I sang.
"So name a game to play and I'll roll the dice!"
"Oh baby look what you started, the temperatures rising is this gonna happen being waiting and waiting for you to make a move, before I make a move!" We both sang.
As we finished David couldn't speak. Taissa was better with me David said. He also said Taissa isn't cut for this industry unless there's a new girl band coming.
"I know! Imma make a girl band. Me Rayna fro-yo Taissa and maybe Paige. We're all good singers!"
"Purrrrr" the cat said.
"Fect!" David ended it. I laughed. The cat purred at the right time. It was Callie Coast's cat. She brings it and her dogs to the studio sometimes. I text the girls and there down, apart from Paige who has stage fright. We pick a variety of songs from girls bands. Our first show was tonight in the centre of Florida. It was a 20 minute drive that my mom was driving us. I was gonna sit with my mom, Rayna in the middle, fro-yo to the left and Taissa to the right.
-
I bring the girls back home and we walk to my room.
Joe texted me. "Send me something to smile!"
"Ummm... Got a concert tonight. Center of Florida. Come watch. Um I'll hang with you tomorrow!"
Then all I could hear was evan "ooooh JoJo is blushing!!" He's still here?!?! We laugh at his comment.
I look at Taissa. "So umm KhloBow," fro-yo starts. "How come your not bothered about Joe dating anymore..."
"I was never bothered," I chortled. "And I've got a boyfriend now!"
Fro-yo rolls her eyes. "You was totally bothered!" I roll my eyes and shake my head.
"Joe saw her naked" Rayna smirks, referring to the time he was in my room with just a towel on me. "I bet she dates him secretly."
Taissa laughs. "That's pathetic, Henry (fake BF name) is a lovely guy." Taissa smirks and I give her 'I owe you one!' Look. I pick up my pile of clothes.
"Girls, go home, we are leaving in 4 hours at 6:30 sharp! Bring tea and a drink." I say, sternly. I get changed and I walk downstairs.
"Holy meatballs!" My father says, gazing at me. He always said holy then something if he was impressed. What a joker! I did a playful twirl and my father laughs, "where you going?"
"My first concert..." I say, taking a shaky breath.
"Break a leg!" He says, cheerfully. "Don't worry!!!" It was easier said than done. I grabbed a big plate of pork stew and home made dumplings. It was delicious. Before I knew it, it was time to go.
"I've invited evan, hope you don't mind." Taissa says, cheerfully. "He invited Joe!"
Me and Taissa roll our eyes as Joe and Evan pile in Evans car, wearing matching tuxedos. Joe and Evan ruffle each other's hair and yell stuff like 'bitch' and 'twat'. My mom steps outside and damn, my mommy looks goooood. I shuffle my top as Joe stares at me with lust in his eyes. My mom is wearing an Aztec print dress and her fashion sense is good. So good. I climb in the car in the front, as planned and my mom switches the car radio on. Sorry by Justin Bieber comes on. My mom gets on the road.
"Did I tell you guys how I met your dad?" Mom asks
-
Oh no! Is it gonna be a mom tale time?
Will anyone find out about Joe and Khloe?
What will be the consequences they will have to take if so?
-
Find out chapter 14 of Uncover