★彡 O N E ★彡

-Narrator-

Ashleigh and Katherine, Two childhood friends that grew up together studying ballet lessons, later did they know they were growing feelings for each other, will their group members accept their fate?

"Ashleigh Gales, congratulations you are rank 1 in your class again, you will be graduating this year."

Her heart skipped a beat, not sighting her friend's name.

"Katherine Vane, you are in Rank... 10, you'll be graduating this year."

She sighed, smiling, her nerves brighten up again.

"Okay, congratulations everyone, this coming school year you all will be freshmen, we will have clubs, Sports club, Art Club, Music Club..."

From the 7 clubs, Ashleigh and Katherine weren't satisfied in any clubs, but one.

"And lastly, the ballet club, any applicants? It's the only club that has no members up until now."

Ashleigh and Katherine raised their hands up high with confidence, looking at each other, smiling.

The class roared with laughs.

"Class! Knock it off! Atleast this school has applicants for the club! Once there is two or more, more and more members will join them! Just wait 'till they reach the top!"

The bell rings, the class started walking home in different routes, leaving Katherine and Ashleigh cleaning the classroom, their adviser then walked in.

"I am surprised by your high grades, Katherine."

Katherine then smiled at her adviser, keeping the broom in the locker, leaving Ashleigh.

"I'll wait for you, Leigh."

She saluted, Ashleigh hates it when she salutes, she thinks its childish for a 13 year old girl.

As Katherine was waiting outside their homeroom, she approached Angelica Moore, Gabrielle Stark, Jennifer Vance, Angelica and Gabrielle in second year and Jennifer Vance, the next School Government Auditor, a third years. The four then stopped and glared at her.

"You're gonna be in Junior high, right?" Gabrielle asked.

"Yes, My name is-"

"We don't need it, join the ballet club and you'll be with the popular kids." Angelica mumbled as Katherine jumped.

"A-actually I-"

"Great! Thank you for joining!" Jennifer shook her hands.

"See you in the next school year!" Gabrielle winks as the group walks away.

"Also... Stay away from Ashleigh.." Jennifer murmured, scaring Katherine.

Katherine was unsure if it was safe to enter the ballet club, she wasn't caring about being popular, she was just really into ballet ever since she was five, taking ballet classes with Ashleigh.

She was having second thoughts about it.

"Kat, c'mon."