Death Grip. Pt 1.

"I wanna go home." I say desperately.
"And I wanna go to the moon. It ain't happening sweetheart. Time to except that." Carter explains, as we climb out of the police car. Long story short, we may or may not have stolen a cop car.

************************************

Ever since I worked out that every uncommon blood type and that if one is to get any fluids from an infected human changes. They change into a flesh eating monster.

I ran away from my house where my mother and father had turned into... Zombies. I didn't want to live in the house where the two people I had unconditionally loved had turned and started to eat each other.

I am a sixteen year old called Angel Crim, I have been by myself for about three weeks, until I had tried to break into a petrol station to get food, by then I had been starving. That's where I meet my savior. Carter.

As I was trying to get into the petrol station, I had made too much noise and attracted some zombies, Carter ended up saving me from my imminent death.

Cater is eighteen, and honestly he is a God! He saved me from my death and all I have tried to do is make it up to him. I have tried to make us even, so that way I could make it easier on the both of us so we could part ways, but I keep getting in the worst of situations.

Like two days ago, a herd of zombies had suddenly crept up on us when we were hiding, and Carter had ordered me to run away. But I wanted to help him so he could get away and stay safe, so I made as much noise as I could, so he could get away. But they kept following me, and I couldn't get away.

I hadn't killed one single zombie, let alone an entire herd. Yet I had run into a house, not knowing that there had been a mass suicide in the bathroom. As I ran into the bathroom, to get away, I closed the door and turned around to see a human male and three young kids, all shot straight through the temple.

With all the adrenalin in my blood from running away, I grabbed the Beretta 418 pistol out of the dead mans' death grip, and waited to see if the door busted open.

I waited, for what seemed to be forever, to have the door quietly open and Carter slip through the door. Carter saved the day, again.

But a lone zombie had walked past and noticed us in a big bear hug, I finally realise that we are not going to part ways, and slowly ambled over to us. We didn't notice until it croaked a desperate groan, I flipped around, gun still in my right hand, and fired...