The whole story in 1 chapter because I'm lazy

On a cold evening Pat was hosting a winter costume party, she invited all of her family. Her family were rich because of her father, Lord Noodle, he earned his title for inventing noodle culture.

Brad was from the White family, his whole family was... Literally a loaf of medium white bread... He was poor and worked in a factory making bread for the rich people. He had a GIANT crush on Pat.

Julia was just there...

Pat had a minor crush on Brad, she had a bigger crush on Julia...

Brad and Pat were both dating though so everything was fine until Julia told Pat to drink her potion and because of Pats love for Julia, she drunk it before sleeping.

That night Brad climbed through her bedroom window to discover that Pat was dead, so he teared himself limb by limb and dipped himself in her chicken sauce (blood)... He sadly died and was missed by no one...

The next day Pat woke up and saw Brad dead next to her, she pushed his body on the floor and stepped all over his dead body. She never felt so happy, this was because he was dead...

She shouted, "F**K THIS SH*T I'M GONNA DATE JULIA NOW!!!" And so she dated Julia and the lived happily ever after.

THE END