The Day We Met

Okay, so this is so late. I created this to celebrate the event where I reached 100 followers, but school is an ass and I couldn't finish it because of the lack of time.

Anyways, here is the Eren x Fem!Levi oneshot I created. All of us need some Fem!Levi every once in a while, aren't we?

Warning: Trashy work ahead. Not my best work. Rushed and full of typos and errors. Read at your own risk.

*****

"No, Mika. I won't buy you candies again. You already ate plenty last day!" I harden my stare at her, willing her to back down and accept that I won't buy her another bag. She finished a whole bag of jelly beans yesterday, even though I told her that it needs to last at least three days. It wouldn't be good for her health and teeth to consume that much sweets. Hell, I didn't eat that much sweets even when I was younger. I won't risk her to get diabetes and have dentals at a very young age.

"But Eren! I want more candies!" She laid out her hand with her small palm facing up, a frown on her face as she tilted her head up to look at me with a face that showed defiance. She won't relent, not that making her do it is easy. She seems to have a spell on me, an unbreakable curse which always left me following her desires.

"Eerrreeen, I want more candies!" She's slowly starting to whine, her words coming out in a higher pitch and more drawled out. She's looking at me in a way that reminded me of a puppy asking its owner to play. I nearly gave in to her in that moment but I did my best to stand my ground and shook my head. I never thought that it would be this hard to refuse your little sister's wishes.

"No."

I am aware that even when I returned my attention to the papers in front of me, she didn't leave. After a few minutes I heard a silent sniffle and my head snapped to where it came from, just to see Mikasa with teary eyes.

I muttered a 'Goddammit' and with that, my resolve crumbled.

"I'll get the damn candies. Just stop crying." It did the trick and in a second she's already beaming, a triumphant smile on her lips. I rolled my eyes and sighed, snatching my wallet from the table before looking back at the little manipulator, narrowing my eyes at her.

"This will be the last time, Mika."

But I know that it wouldn't be.

*****

You see, Mikasa is very close to me. I would fight and kill anyone who'll hurt her. She's the only one who's left of my family after my parents died in a plane crash, and I won't let myself lose the only person I'm giving my life to.

And now, here I am, standing in front of a bright and colorful shop, the sweet smell of candy in the air. My eyebrows knitted together automatically, not because I am new here and will only go inside for the first time to play my role as a perfect brother. No, it's the damn opposite. Because of Mikasa's liking-may as well call it obsession-for sweets, I've been here for almost a daily basis, always buying a bag of blue jelly beans to satisfy Mikasa.

I opened the glass door of the bright pink shop, the sight of the place too familiar to be etched in my mind. It's the same everyday; columns of different colored candies, gummies, and other sweet stuffs. There are also a number of different types of chocolate bars, but that's not what I need right now.

I made my way to the part of the store where the jelly beans are located at, my eyes raking the glass columns in search of what I'm looking for. I took a small plastic and a scooper, scooping some of the candies before I went to the counter to pay for it.