Chapter two

**this chapter will be longer than then last one, I promise!*

   I walk over to the bed and sit down. I decided to get ready before I let myself get upset. I walked over and get dressed. Before I walked out the door to meet up with Beth I decided to do something sweet for Kellin. The thought of his smile after seeing this picture, and it warmed my heart. I loved Kellin so much, I really did. I drew a heart on the mirror and took a cute mirror picture. I pulled up twitter and posted the picture.

"Kellin c: I miss you already, I'll be thinking about you. Be safe. I love you <3"

I smiled and re read it over and over again. I wish he hadn't left.. Why can't he just stay here with me. I don't un-

No! no Nicole you aren't going to upset yourself I said to myself shaking all the thoughts out of my head while leaving the room.

I knocked on Beth's door. "You ready?!" she squealed. "Pipe down, you are always so loud!" I snapped covering my ears. "hehe oops.. Are you ready.." She whispered the ending. I laughed, "lets go you dork." She smiled as we walked over to the elevator and went down stairs.

"Are you going to be like this all day?" She asked me looking concerned. "what do you mean.?" I said playing stupid. I hate it when I'm upset around people know me too well. Then they know I'm upset and want to know what's wrong.                                                                                                                           "You know what I'm talking about, now are you going to spend all day in deep thought about how much you miss Kellin, or are you going to give your mind a break and have fun with me today?"

Now I feel guilty.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll have fun."

"promise!" She said with a huge smile appearing on her face.                                                            "Yeah, I promise. Now lets go!"

We stepped out of the elevator and my phone started buzzing. In my mind I told myself it was Kellin telling me the whole thing had been cancelled and he was coming back to hang out with me, but in reality it was kellin texting me, letting me know that he was about to get on the plane. My excitement slowly disappeared as I read the text.

"Hey hun! About the board the plane! soon I'll be in Vegas! haha, well close to there! If you get bored text Vic or something he is down in cali and you know he'd love to hang out with you. I'll only be gone for 2 weeks! It will go by fast I promise! Gotta fly, I'll let you know when we land <33 remember, I love you! :) xoxo"

"AWWWWW!!" Beth squealed. I hadn't noticed her creepin over my shoulder. "go away" I said, playfully pushing her. She laughed, and pushed me back. We go outside and get in the car. "Cali Beach here we come!!" Beth yelled stepping on the gas giving me whiplash. I have a feeling I'm going to have a major headache at the end of today..

Kellins pov:

"I MISS HER!!!" I whined to my body guard, Frank.

"I know, I know but you got to get through it man...im just kidding, enough of this sensitive shit. STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY."

We laughed. "I have no energy for tonight!" I whined some more. "haha, well get some shut eye. We have about 3 more hours."

I close my eyes and slipped into sleep.

****10 hours later******

"Kellin get dressed you are on in 20 minute, when you are done getting dressed meet tracy around back she wants to go over vocals and set up your mic"