Chapter 18

So I wanted to watch George Lopez before it turned off. So after the last episode I decided to become alive to the world. So I took a shower. I got out and got dressed. I didn't really dress up but you know. I blowdried my hair and I put it in a messy bun. I put on a flower crown. After looking in the mirror and satisfied with my look, I started to look away.

But I continued looking. The blue eyes I have, my father had those. My.. Well.. Brown hair. My father. What characteristics do I have from my mother. Ugh. Who knows.

I looked away and walked down stairs. My phone started ringing. It was Kian. Uhhh?

'Hello?'

'Hey. Can you come over? I need to talk to you.'

'I guess so.'

So we hung up and I took my sweet ass time to leave. Oh. Since I am 16 I am going next week to get my licence. And my mom is letting me drive in her car meanwhile. Besides, the o2l house is like 4 blocks away.

I got to the house and I opened the door to see Trevor and Ricky running around the house. Okay?

I started up the stairs but I went to Jc's room instead. I knocked and walked in. Jc was editing a video. So I sat on his bed and got on my phone.

Jc finished editing and he sat next to me.

'So.' I said.

He just laughed. Holy shit this is awkward.

'You know when you carried me to my room?'

'Yes.'

'I wasn't asleep.'

He was confused at first. But then he turned red and looked away.

'Jc. What's going on.'

Jc was about to speak when Kian came in.

'Hayden! Glad you came. I need to talk to you.'

I felt my heart break a little. The way Jc looked. I jut with I could kiss him. I started to get up. But something is holding me back.

'Kian can you give us a minute.'

'Sure.' He walked out the room.

After he left I sat next to Jc.

I looked at him. I seriously was about to kiss him. But I froze. I looked down and bit my lip.

'Sorry I'm gonna talk to Kian.' I said and tried to get up. Jc grabbed my hand quickly.

I turned around. Next thing you know our foreheads were touching. His hand was on my cheek, I froze yet again. What am I waiting for?

I backed away. I looked at Jc. I held his hand. I let go and walked to Kians room.

I am tired as hell and wrote this shit chapter. Half of the stuff that was written prolly don't make sense. I'm gonna go to sleep haha.