chap 23

LAUREN'S POV

Alli and I walked out of the night club after what I saw. We sat on the sidewalk.

"What just happened?" Alli furrowed her eyebrows.

"Should I tell you?"

"Yes..."

"I found Grayson making out with this random girl."

"No way. What about Milena?"

"I don't know... she's going to break."

"She doesn't deserve this fuckboy."

"Yeah. Well anyway, I think I should text Mil before it gets worse."

"Oh my god, no don't."

"Dude I have to, and I will. Now!"

I grabbed my phone from my right pocket so that I can text Milena. Right when I open my phone, I got an incoming call.. from her.

"Hiii Lauren, are you still at the club?"

"Nah, why?"

"I'm having the time of my life right now."

"What's up? Wha you doin?"

"My mom ordered KFC for me and I am stuffed with chicken literally and now I'm in the bath tub with my babe."

"Babe?!"

"My lush bath bomb hahahah."

"Ohhh aww haha, you're having fun."

"Yes I'm so happy right now. Come over please!"

Oh my freaking gosodososdssddd!!! Milena is so happy right now, I don't wanna ruin her moment! Ugh what do I do..

"I wish!!"

"I miss you Lauren. Who you with right now?"

"Allison."

"Oh tell Alli I said hi!"

"Yup! What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Ah Gray and Eth are doing a meetup at Station Square and I'm coming along."

Oh yep yep yep I gotta tell her now. I hate my life right now oh my god. Here goes.

"Milena.. uhm uh..."

"Huh? What, speak up."

"You probably wouldn't wanna go to the meetup tomorrow after I say this."

"What do you mean..?" her voice became duller and quieter.

"It's about Grayson.. y-yea so I was at the club as you kn-know. I saw hi--" i stuttered then she cut me off.

"Fuck.. don't tell me what I think it is.."

"I s-saw him making out with this girl.. I don't know who e-exactly but I-I'm sorry."

Right after those words escaped from my mouth, there was a silence. Milena didn't say a word.

But after seconds, she finally said, "I knew one day this would happen. I knew he would lie to me and-and that he'll play with my feelings. Am I not worth it anymore?" her voice was shaking.

"Listen to me Milena, he was blessed to have someone like you. You don't deserve that shitty man whore!"

"I am so upset at myself for falling for him."

"He was drunk; he probably didn't know what he was doing, sooo."

"Whatever, he's in love with her and I'll never be her."