Not Friends Anymore!!

Vanoss's Pov

School...Yay. I thought as I smashed my annoying alarm clock. "Well,as long as I can meet my friends." I smiled a bit. I walked away from my comfy bed and to my bathroom.

After His Bath..

Refreshing... I thought as I wore a white T-shirt and my favourite red jacket. I grabbed my red and white striped backpack. I took my earphones and phone too. My school doesn't mind gadjets as a boy named Deadlox wears headphones and his boyfriend wears earphones.

At school...

"Hey Vanoss!!" Yelled Delirious from the school porch. "Hey Del! Where's the others?" I asked him,walking to my locker. "Oh,their not here yet. They said they have stuff to take care of." Said Delirious,opening his locker and taking out his English books. "Oh,Ok. C'mon. Mr. Jerome's gonna be angry." I said as ran towards Delirious who was speed-walking. "Why are you speed-walking? Are you nervous or something?" I asked him,making him slow down.

"Nothing. It's Septiplier." He said,with a scared tone. "Del,I know your scared. C'mon,let's run. Who's Delirious?" I asked,smiling. "Okay,Vanoss. Hoodini away! Hahaha!" I laughed with him and continued walking.

After all first period classes...(Lunchtime!)

"Hey Del,why is Nogla,Lui,Moo and Terroriser sitting with Septiplier and Vikkless? Their bullies!!" I pointed at the others. "I don't know. Anyways,Wildcat and Prestlan waiting." Said Delirious while walking towards our usual table. "Hey Wild. Why's-um,what's wrong with him,Preston?" I asked Preston as Wild started crying. "He's upset. Mini Lad joined the others,as breaking up with him." Said Lachy.

I turned to look at the table again and saw Mini Lad. "He-he said he-he lo-loved m-me." Said Wild,crying silently. "Its okay,Wild. We're here. What about some GTA V and Gmod deathrun? Record together?" I suggested. "S-sure! Sounds great!!" He said,wiping his last tears. I smiled and continued eating.

After I finished eating,I went to the sakura tree in the middle of school. I sat at a bench and watched the fishes swimming and running water. "Pretty,ain't it,mate." Said Lachy. "Sure. So calming. I feel peaceful." I said. "So,you said it yet?" He asked me. I looked at Lachy for a spilt second before shaking my head,signalling no. "Vanoss,you need to. Or not your senpai will be stolen by someone else." I sighed sadly. "But what if he doesn't feel the same?" I asked. "Evan," he never uses my real name. He's serious. "No he won't mate. He'll accept you." He said,pulling out his earphones and listened to music from his MP3.

I walked to my Music class and saw half of my class was already there. "Okay class,go do whatever you want. Play any instrument." My eyes shone and I whispered to Del. "Hey,let's sing. You play the piano,I'll sing. What do you think?" He nodded and got up. I walked towards the mic and he prepared the piano. I heard him whispered 'okay!' (Play the song if you want)

I don't wanna go there,we should never go there,why you wanna go there? I guess I gotta there,