♡ disclaimers, copyright, authour's notes, warnings & tags ♡

"i was never a normal little girl. i played with my dolly's, rather than the other children on my street. they thought i was strange and made fun of my dresses. and one day, i took matters into my own hands. now i'm the one they fear, and honestly, i've began to fear myself as well. that is, until you came along, daddy. now i'm your little dolly, your innocent porcelain baby."

"crybaby"

© mochalarrie 2016

all rights reserved.
no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

this book will be based on melanie martinez's album, 'crybaby', along with a few other of her singles. harry will be playing crybaby in the story, and the chapters and characters will be all song based so yeah, i hope this turns out to be a good idea.

some warnings and disclaimers;
[larry stylinson]
[boyxboy]
[transexual!harry]
[large age gap; 20 yrs]
[gay smut]
[bottom!harry]
[top!louis]
[crossdressing]
[daddy!kink]
[ddlg slurs]
[demented!harry]
[detailed gorror]
[murder]
[drug usage]
[probably some terrifying scenes just saying]

if you are uncomfortable with any of the terms used above, please don't continue reading. i won't suggest any age limit for this book, just be mature and read at your own risk.

if you would like to see the first chapter of this book, please please vote and comment. your commentary means lots guys !!

much love x
—K.🍑🍼