Summer

The sun was beginning to rise. The dark purple sky was turing into a peach and yellowish color. The clouds that use to be draped with cool colors were now being painted with warm colors. Nothing could beat the amazing sunset presented before everyone. It was as if a powerful person was yelling in the sky begging to be noticed or praised. The cliff side's features became more defined. All the trees faced their attention toward the sun. All flowers from down to pale blue river and glorious mountain sides began to praise the sun. On the cliff a little boy and girl sat on a bench facing the amazing view of the small town.

"Do you think the sun rise is beautiful?" the little girl asked the boy who sat next to her.

The boy however did not respond, he only stared at the sun.

"Why wont you tell me what you think?" she asked again

The little boy opened his mouth but then closed it.

"Your boring," she muttered then turned away.

"I believe sun sets are more amazing. Not only do they project pure and vibrant colors but it is like the sky is being covered by someone with a blanket of purple,blue,teal, and every cool color imaginable,asking them to keep quite, for example a mother trying to sleep her baby. The morning is always too loud."

The little girl turned back in shock, he had finally given his opinion! But when she turned he was longer there.

"Maybe you are a little boring," she said and walked back home.