Day 14

Shhh, don't worry he'll get better.

Today was not a happy day for me at all. Gu Chul is here, Yoongi has been crying for an hour, and I'm pretty damn sure Gu Chul is rubbing his back.

I don't care if he's paralyzed from the neck down I just want my talking Jimin back!

Wow what a selfish thing to say. I understand, but still.

Yoongs, just give it time.

Yoongs?

He'll be out of here walking, running, shouting, in no time!

Shut up.

Jimin, it's guchul.

The mongrel is speaking to me...

Stay strong and wake up soon, okay? I know you don't like me but seeing you like this has shown me just how much I care about you.

You just want dick you little virgin hoe. If I find out that you're trying to get in Yoongi's pants, I swear to fucking- ugh, to be honest, I just want to slap you.

Jimin, I uh, got you a nice shirt. I don't know if you're allowed to wear pants so...

Yessss... Wait but I usually dress you, I hope it ain't ugly.

Gu Chul give us a second?

Without a word Gu Chul shut the door behind him signalling his exit. This is the moment were I'd usually start talking shit, but I can't talk.

The shirt is light blue, your favourite colour. It has floral printing along the bottom, and it's not polyester. I know you hate polyester.

Oh how romantic, now you have to put it on me like I'm an elderly. Might as well wash my ass.

There. Now you look ten times more beautiful... I don't know if It's just me but I think you're blushing, I'm probably just slowly going crazy.

I am blushing you fool! Wait... Oh my god... He can see me blushing? I need to blush at everything he says, maybe he'll realize that I can hear him!

Gu Chul isn't so bad, huh? I swear he's been my rock since this whole thing has Happened. Nobody else understands like he does, his aunt is in a coma.

Okay, well his aunt got a vagina therefore, we have nothing in common.

Okay boys that's enough for today, visiting hours are over.

My terrible day completely turned over a new page when I felt his hand cup my check and his lips against mine. You start to appreciate every little thing when you become unresponsive to them.

I love you, so, so much.

I love you.

Just, don't forget me, please.