Twelve.

Camz (10:43AM): lolo

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:43AM): Camz

Camz (10:44AM): r u busy today? i'm bored and lonely and i haven't seen u since school on friday

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:44AM): I'm not busy. And Friday was yesterday, it's not even been 24 hours yet. Why am I the one DJ and Mani think is too clingy?

Camz (10:45AM): lauren michelle is that sarcasm i sense???? my lil innocent cutie pie knows SCARCASM??? what universe r we in?

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:45AM): Of course I know sarcasm, I'm friends with Dinah. Even though I can't tell when she uses it, doesn't mean I can't use it myself. And I told you I'm not as innocent as you think. But why did you want to know if I was free?

Camila reads over Lauren's message with an amused smile and types out her response, hoping that her question isn't too spontaneous, because she doesn't want to upset her friend.

(Or 'dating friend' as Lauren had called her the other week.)

Camz (10:47AM): i wanted to see if u wanted to go to the beach w/ me today and get some ice cream and go for a walk

Camz (10:47AM): it's chill if u don't wanna i just figured i'd ask

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:48AM): Like as a date?

Camz (10:48AM): yeah

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:49AM): What time do I need to be ready by? And are you picking me up, or are we meeting on the beach? Or should I ask my mom if I can borrow her car and pick you up?

Camz (10:50AM): i'll pick u up at 12 and we'll go for a walk on the beach and get ice cream. wear 'beachy' clothes i guess bc it's kinda hot today i don't think ur usual attire of an oversized sweater and jeans will b suitable i don't want my lolo to die of heat stroke

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:51AM): Beachy clothes. You'll pick me up at 12. Okay. I will go and tell my parents I have plans now.

Camz (10:52AM): sorry if this is like really spontaneous, i wasn't sure if i should ask u in case it upset u for being not planned in advance and stuff

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:52AM): We just planned it though. It's not like you showed up at my house and told me that we were going somewhere. You asked me first and then we planned it and that's okay because I try not to schedule my weekends a lot. It's just the weekdays I like to plan.

Camila breathes out a sigh of relief at Lauren's answer and smiles, because the last thing she wants to do is upset Lauren.

Camz (10:53AM): good i'm glad

Camz (10:53AM): but lo im serious about the sweater thing like pls snapchat me what ur planning on wearing bc i remember one time at school dinah told you to wear something 'cool' as in to help u stay cool on a hot day and then u showed up in a sweater that u thought was cool as in awesome

Camz (10:54AM): don't want my lolo to get too hot so plssss wear something that's like the typical beach attire? (my snapchat is camilanaps by the way)

Lolo Jauregui <3 (10:55AM): I'll snapchat you what I'm going to wear. Mine's laurenjauregui1 and it's annoying that just laurenjauregui is taken because that's what my username is on everything else like Twitter and Instagram.