Page #1

One time there was a girl named Mystic_gamer she was 19 she got struck by lighting. Then she got lighting powers. But she didn't remember anything after she got struck by lighting.  Then she went to inside the clock tower. Than a man named Josh went inside the tower then he said hey I saw you up in the tower. Gamer _mystic said what tower and what happened. Josh said the top of this tower and you got struck by lightning then she asked who are you. Then all the memories came back to her. She also said that explains all the lightning power. Than a man named Kane heard about it  he said I am going to take away the powers you got. Than Mystic_gamer found out that there was a gym that could take away and give powers so she went to the museum and took the gym and replaced it with a different one. But out of no were Kane   came looking for Mystic_gamer. Luckily Mystic_gamer had enough time to escape. But all the power from the crystal was drained but then Kane took the crystal and drained all of Mystics power and by accident gave all the powers to Josh. So then Josh became the superhero and Mystic_gamer was the side kick.But then Josh felt bad taking Mystic_gamer job so what he did he powered up the crystal again and made Mystic_gamer the super hero again.