Payback

A/N: Warning: In this chapter you should expect...Mature content.

Ah, who am I kidding.
You've all been waiting for this for so long.
Y'know what?
Just read it. I don't even need to warn you.
Please, someone save the children.

Enjoy.
-A

Jellal's P.O.V.

I laid down in the bedroom in our hotel room, completely and utterly exhausted. The ceiling seemed to swivel, almost, as I sprawled myself across the bed.

How did I end up here?

How did I allow myself to get into something as horrendous as this? 

I couldn't recall a time in my life where I'd ever felt so... Defeated. 

This is it.

I can't do this anymore.

I was so tired I could barely walk anymore. My arms, legs, shoulders- no- let me just be brief and declare that everything hurt. My eyelids hovered wearily over my vision, threatening to put me to sleep.

I should probably explain.

I had to cook for Erza and Natsu when we got back. When I was cooking, the others could smell the food being prepared. They casually let themselves in, requested I make them dinner as well, and took a seat to wait for their food.

Even the exceeds wanted something to eat.

For the past couple of hours, I'd been stumbling about the kitchen trying to serve everyone as fast as I could. 

I'm a fairly-decent cook; my mother taught me the basics when I was young, and I've learned over time. However, I was never prepared to serve as many people as this. And the dragon slayers- They eat as much as ten individuals!

Once I was done, I'd lead myself here and plopped down on the comforter with a reassuring plop.

"Kill me," I mumbled incoherently towards the empty room. 

"You really shouldn't joke around like that, Jellal," Erza remarked as she shakily entered the room. I glanced over to her tiredly, before jumping onto my feet promptly.

I rushed over to her side immediately, "Why didn't you call me? I thought I told you to call me if you needed anything! That includes walking!"

"I've got to start walking on my own sometime; besides, you're acting like I can't do anything on my own anymore! I'm sure you'd breathe for me if you could," 

"Can I?" I asked her, picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

"Breathe for me? No!" She replied, giving me a sideways glance.

"Maybe Meldy has a spell that could-"

"Jellal!" She cried, staring at me with defensive eyes.

"What!" I laughed, turning away from her to pour her a glass of water, "I'm just messing around with you."

'Hey Meldy, is there a spell that you can cast between two people that allows one to breathe for the other?' I telepathically asked her. She was in the other room with everyone else, enjoying a warm meal.

While I was standing at the dresser getting her water from the provided pitcher, Meldy popped her head in, "Jellal, if I cast that spell I don't think you'll survive once Erza finds-" She paused, seeing Erza on the bed behind me, "...out. Hey... Erza..." She waved shakily before slowly exiting once again.