∴ epilogue

3 YEARS LATER

"liam," niall whined. "you have to get dressed now or you'll be late."

"i don't think i want to do this anymore," liam paced around the room nervously.

niall groaned. he gripped liam's shoulder,"listen to me, liam. you and louis have been together for three gorgeous years, it's fucking about time this is happening! you two will definitely be happy together and for sure grow old together. everything will be alright. this is what you've been planning with louis for months, it's finally come to live!"

"i didn't think i'd be this nervous," liam bit his lip. his lips have gone raw by how badly he's been biting them from nervousness.

"this will be the best decision you've ever made in your whole life," niall playfully punched his shoulder. "now come on! let's get you dressed!"

liam laughed, having some of the weight on his shoulder gone. "let's do this."

everything happened so fast. niall helped him get into his suit, he had also tied his tie that he couldn't do by himself from how bad he was shaking.

"you'll be alright," niall assured once liam got fully dressed. "you look wonderful!"

liam smiled and looked at himself in the mirror.

"oh and i brought Vaseline because i knew you'd fuck up your lips, so here," niall handed him the Vaseline and liam laughed and took it from him.

"thanks ni,"

"no problem! i'll be outside."

"what? you can't leave me."

niall winked and left the room.

liam put some Vaseline on his lips and when he put a little too much, he wiped the extra by a tissue.

he looked at himself from the mirror. "it's actually happening," he said to himself. "this is it." he looked at himself up and down, and when his mother walked into the room, liam tried his best to hold back his tears.

"oh god, you've grown up so much," liam's mother, kathern, kissed his cheeks and shed a tear. "i love you so much, liam. and i'm so, so proud of you." when a tear slipped from liam's eye, his mother wiped it. "none of that! let's go, it's about to begin."

with a nervous breath, liam walked out of his dressing room and made his way to the aisle.

***

"oh god i'm so nervous,"

niall smacked the back of his head. "sh, it'll be okay. he's about to arrive."

liam couldn't stop his nerves and he also couldn't stop smiling. today's the day. it's actually happening.

when the music started playing, the room grew quiet and everyone looked back to the door.

the flower girl (who was his twelve year old cousin) threw flowers on the ground and behind her was louis walking the aisle to him holding his mother's arm.

louis looked so beautiful. he looked so adorable and tiny, he loved him so much. a tear of happiness spilled from his eye. niall punched his back,"get a grip, li."