Lost but not yet found.

Copyrights reserved 2013 ©

By Mckenzie bethel

Their once was a girl named abbè she was always the kind of girl everyone loved .

She has tons of friends and a boyfriend named Kyle baker.

She is in the 11th grade till one day she .......

Was in a Car accident from driving home from Nashville which is 3 hours away from home , where she lives in Martin to ,she hit a deer and was throwned out of her car and her car was flipped over down a clif.

Abbè was knocked out ice cold , everyone was looking for her but she was out of town so no one should find her .

She was bleeding from the head and if you see her face it looks like someone else

One day while a man was running he saw glass from a car like if the window broke it's been a week after the wreck .

THE MAN SCREAMED HELLO HELLO HELLLLL OOOOOO she was knocked out he thought she was dead . So he called 911 and flagged down every car he see. For help to get down their and help this poor girl .

*ringggg ringggg ringggg * sirens coming down the road . Loud they have a ambulance 7 police and a fire truck .

Fire man went down their and brought her up it was hard but they did it. They rushed her to the Nashville hospital . Since that was the closest to where this accident was .

They shocked her and see if she was dead . She was skinny as a bone , her heart wasn't beating , she wasn't breathing until once they got her to the hospital and put some strong medicine in an I.v and put in in her system she woke up . Kyle and abbès mom was on the way .

When Kyle got their Abby cryed and Kyle kissed her and hugged her . And broght her some roses and applesauce . Because she loves apple sauce more than anything . But when the doctor came back to talk to abbès mom . He was crying a little , he took her mom in the hall and said . Your daughter abbè has two broken legs , and a broke. Neck and 4 broken fingers . She won't be able to walk for about a whole year I do recall.

Her moms draw dropped and she cryed and went into the room and told them both . Abbès cryed and said can I get pink cast ?

I don't see why not abbès mom said.

Okay , but when do I get to come home ?

In three days , so me and Kyle are gonna stay up here in Nashville in a hotel for these days alrighty .

3DAYS PASSED

abbès in a wheelchair being pushed by her boyfriend , they came home from the hospital and they layed in bed together and cuddled and watched movies .

It was different since she almost died everyone loved her even more .

She was voted prom queen.

But the people she hates that was nice to her she forgave .

Because something's in life you have to have your family and friends .

THE END