Friendship: The First Step Of Love (P:1)

Friendship - The first step of Love:-

Hi gyz!!! First of all a very veryHappy Friendship Day to you all!!! So on this special occasion, we present you an TS ... Hope you all like it... Plz do read and leave a comment!

[Early morning]

[On the streets of Kolkata]

A boy of 15 years is running and a girl of near about 13 years wasrunning behind him. The girl becomes exhausted and stops leaning down holding her knees...

Girl - Uff!!! I am so tired! Sanskar kebacche ruk! Aur nahin...

The boy turned and giggled at her.He went back near the girl.

Boy - Kyun Swara ki bachi, hogaya? You don't wanna do more race with me?

Girl - No baba, u win, I lose... Now please lets walk slowly...

Sanskar laughed a bit looking atSwara but next moment he felt sad seeing her tired face. He brought out his handkerchief and gave it to her. Swara smiled at his caring friend, rather best friend and took the handkerchief and wiped her sweat. She then held his arms tightly and started walking...

Swara - Waise you are also extraordinary... People give gifts to their best friends on friendship day, and look at you... You are doing race with me...

Sanskar laughed at her innocent demand and put his hand in his pocket and brought out a small box.Swara was damn surprised. She stopped and snatched the box from him and opened it. Her large beautiful eyes lit up. There was a simple and elegant bracelet in it with 'Best Friends Forever' inscribed on it. She looked at his face and giggled happily...

Swara - Thankk you so so muchSanskar, its lovely!!!

Sanskar smiled and took the bracelet from her hand and slid it onto her right wrist. She looked at the bracelet moving her hand and admired it thoroughly. Her innocent eyes reflected the pure happiness that her best friend Sanskar had gifted her just now! Sanskar was admiring her. All he wanted in his life was to see her smile like this. His life had only a single aim to make Swara, his Swara happy!!!

Swara (looking at the bracelet) - Itswonderful Sanskar!!! I just love it...

Sanskar (in a sad voice) - Kyakaroon, I couldn't bring anything costly... You toh know the financialcondition..

Before he could complete his sentence, Swara kept her hand on his mouth! She dragged him and they sat on a bench under the tree.

Swara (keeping her head on his shoulder) - No budhu! It's the most beautiful gift I have ever got! After Dad's demise, its you who have always managed to bring a smile on my face!!! I am so lucky to have you as my best friend...