FTFSOL - part:3(a)

Friendship – The first step to love:-

Hi gyz so here we are back with the second last part of the TS. Last part was not up to the mark, and really very sorry for that guyz! Hope you like this part… Plz plz do leave a comment…

Recap : Sanskar helps Swara in proposing Laksh, Swasan andLaksh in pub…

[Night out Pub]

Swara was standing shocked and numb. A girl was standing beside her bestfriend and was claiming to be his girlfriend! And her bestfriendwas also accepting it… And she did not know anything about it!!! This was just impossible…

Swara (frowning) – Girlfriend?Means?

Sanskar was about to say something when Raginiinterrupted…

Ragini (sarcastically) – Girlfriend means Girlfriend babes!!! Like you are Laksh’s girlfriend….

Swara’s eyes widened!!! Her best friend confided such an importantinformation from her, this was not all done… She immediately draggedSanskar merely murmuring an “Excuse Me” to Ragini… Ragini was a bit shocked by her suddenbehaviour, but she didn’t give a damn about it! All she cared was how could Sanskar hid about Raginifrom her…

Swara (shouting amidst loud music) – Yeh kya hai Sanskar???Whats this?

Sanskar (holding his ears) – Whatwhat!!!

Swara holding his arms tightly pointing towards Ragini…

Swara – Abhi bataati hoon whatwhat? Whats is she doing with you?

Sanskar – Arre she is my boss’s daughter… Ragini…

Swara ( a bit surprised) – Boss kidaughter hai to yahan kya kar rahihai? And what was she telling girlfriend and all…

Sanskar (slowly) – Well it’s the truth… She is my girlfriend!

Swara’s eyes widened, now her friend was also admitting it…

Swara (shouting) – And you are telling me now???

Before Sanskar could answer anything Laksh had interrupted. He had reached there finally getting time from his friends.

Laksh – Hey Bro… You here?

Sanskar (faked a smile) – Happy Birthday Man! Well I am here with…

Ragini (who had already come) – He is with me…

Laksh (surprised) – Whoo whoo… Surprises after surprises!! What are you doing here Ragini?

(Remember Ragini was therebatchmate, so Laksh also knew her)

Ragini (smiling) – Well am with my boyfriend..

She again slid her arms underSanskar’s arm (chipku kahinki!Huhh!) … Swara was looking atSanskar as if she will destroy him with her eyes!!! Sanskar was looking at her with puppy eyes and he was sure that she was not at all in a mood to forgive… Afterall hiding such an important piece of information from best friend was no less than a hideous crime! Lakshwrapped his arms around Swarasmiled looking at her…

Laksh – Wow! That’s great… SeeSwara your bestfriend is now committed! Isnt it a reason to celebrate?

Swara looked at Laksh and smiledfakely…