Crushing Hard

-Evie POV-

Jooheon and I walked along the entire boardwalk, we spoke about many things while we were at it.

I told him about my interests in many topics, as did he. I got to know him really well.

Jooheon is super cool, I adore the kind of person he is.

But one thing I noticed is that, he doesn't seem the type to leave an anonymous note in my locker.

He's more like the type to tell me straightforward if he likes me or not.

Jooheon tells it like it is.

Which only aggravates me.

Who the hell is the anonymous?

Damn it.

"Look at the sunset, isn't it calming?" Jooheon asked and stopped walking.

I looked out to the view and felt warmth, I smiled, "It's peaceful."

Jooheon put his arm over my shoulder, I felt myself blushing.

"Do you like watching sunsets?" I asked.

"Totally. Since I was a child." Jooheon answered.

I giggled, "You must've been adorable."

"The cutest."

We laughed.

I'm surprised how well we get along with one another, I mean, we don't have much time knowing each other but look? I feel like I've always known Jooheon.

And its funny because we met at some cheap party and got drunk together too, but even so we hit it off.

This all feels a little surreal.

"You know, I'm glad you hung out with me," he began and looked at me, "We should hang more often."

I smiled more as I stared into his gaze, "Heh. I guess we should."

"You're a cool chick, Evie."

If he was mine, this would the perfect moment to kiss him.

The thought just thrills me.

Jooheon smirked and continued admiring the view.

I did so as well.

Once the sun was down, Jooheon offered to walk me home.

He gave me his sweater since it was chilly too~ I felt like I was in a drama.

"Hey, you actually look pretty cute in my sweater." Jooheon mentioned.

I smirked, "Do I now? Hm. Maybe you should let me keep it then~" I teased.

He chuckled, "To be honest I wouldn't mind. I trust you anyway."

He trusts me already? Damn how well is this actually going?

Jooheon and I teased each other until we reached my house.

"Thanks for walking me home, goodnight." I said and turned around.

He grabbed my wrist before I walked away, "Are you busy this Saturday?" He asked.

!!

I turned around and met his gaze, "Why? Are you asking me out on a date?" I teased a little more.

He grinned, "Maybe I am, if you agree to accompany me to a new club that just opened up a few weeks ago."

My eyes widen slightly.