Corie Castle Builder (Corie Universe Feeder Book Two)

1: Repeat

Please do not start

reading

this book

unless and until you have read the other book. By “other book,” I mean, of course (you horse) the first book, which is also all about our little Corie.

If you start reading here, without reading the other book, then you’re not going to know anything about Corie, Dad, research, Smelly Timmy, librarians, or the married/dog walk guy who had twins—and aren’t they cute little devils? (emphasis on “devils”)—or the Phillippe (pickle-and-fish) Tree or the President of Perú (still).

If you haven’t read the other book, every time I talk about the above mentioned people, places, grapefruits, or things, you’ll scratch your head and wonder and think I’m a terrible writer and (this book = terrible x 2.07) because you will not be able to figure out what is going on.

Please understand that I am not just telling you to read the other book so that you or your mom or your wealthy Uncle Bob will buy that book and I’ll make tons of “silver with a little gold and I believe that’s purple on top money”. I don’t make that much money (of any color) every time you buy one book, and what I do actually do to make money, I don’t really want to tell you, partly because it’s kind of dull, and mostly because I’d rather work at a lemonade, water, and cookie stand.

Even if it does sell hot chocolate and coffee

And I might.

Work at a lemonade stand, that is.

So...

I’ll wait until you get a copy (try a LENDING library or buy it or rent it or borrow it from someone you like) of the other book about Corie and read it.

I’m waiting...

I’m waiting...

I’m waiting...

I’m waiting...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I’m still waiting...

All set?

Great!

Now we’re ready to go.

A lady lived in San Jose, California, and she saw a guy breaking into a museum and she called her police chief and followed the guy in her car (at a very safe distance and with her finger hanging over the send button on her cell phone and the numbers 911 already punched in), and they caught the guy. He was almost as bad—or at least as bad, or maybe worse than the gurgle jar-stealing guy who’s still in jail and not likely to go home for Thanksgiving dinner and pumpkin pie anytime soon or even next century.

The lady in San Jose, California got a medal, a great feeling, a museum pass for life, a new funny-looking phone, and a $57,500 reward that she donated to the Pickle-and-Fish Tree Charity Fund, AND she got her picture above the fold on the cover of her local paper, which is called The San Jose Mercury. Her police chief there, who had his picture taken, did not have his picture put on the cover above or below the fold, not even on Page 62. The San Jose Mercury is a fat paper with a lot of pages.

I wonder why they call it The San Jose Mercury and not The San Jose Saturn. Saturn is a much more interesting planet that Mercury, especially if you’re talking about things like moons and rings and friends of Jupiter.

Anyhoo. Anyhow. Any-Jupiter.

Any-other-orbiting-roundish-mass.

Any-KEEP-PLUTO-A–PLANET-PLEASE! I really like the little rocky fella.