I'm Weird

After history I ran for my life to my locker and never once looked back. Today will not be ruined by those little fuck sticks. But I spoke too soon... *crash* "ah fuck I'm so sorry, so so sorry.... I was trying to get away from them..." They slowly stood up revealing a boy about my age or older lay under me. Never seen him before.... "Oh you're fine. Uh but who were you running from exactly.??" "Those bullies..." I spoke sadly while pointing in the direction they stood. No farther than two feet, they laughed. "Wow bitch, you got desperate?" "Looks like you already tried fucking him too" "Wow these dumbasses are bullying you? Hell if they tried bullying me I'd laugh in their fucked up faces" uh oh.... "What did you just say?" "If you tried anything, I'll laugh if you're fucked up face fuck boy" *punch* "Your face is gonna be fucked up soon" "I think not." He kicked the first one in the stomach. "Boys stop this now!" Mrs. Lambing yelled. "I'm sorry" the boy said nonchalantly and the hellhounds walked away. "I'm guessing you don't know who I am since I'm new but hi, I'm Kevin, you are?" "I'm Shelby..." "Nice to meet you. I just started not too long ago, and you're the first friend I ever made, but first things first. Are you okay?" "Oh. Uh. Physically yea, mentally no..., but you just got hit, so let me take you to the nurse so make sure you're okay..." I walked him down the hallway. I got a good look at him. His light blue eyes gleaming in the dim hallways light, his skinny frame was flawless, he was a little short but that's okay, he was absolutely adorable with his light brown hair that looked like honey and his smile seemed so pure and his perfect snow skin looked so great against his black clothing. Maybe this is a new beginning. "Hey Kevin?" "Yes?" "Warning: I'm weird" "don't worry, so am I. I hope that you like it"