Waking Up

Andrea's POV (Point of View)
This morning I woke up on the floor of my apartment next to my bed. I lifted my head and pushed my hands on the ground and it looked like I was doing yoga. " Sleep well Andy? (Nickname for Andrea)" Nick said laughing at her mess of hair,"No, you pushed me again you idiot."
"I did nothing you came home last night and face plated on the floor and didn't bother getting up cause your a very lazy girl :)."
"Oh..... yeah... yeah I did." I said as she got up. I started to make eggs and bacon with toast when Chris came up behind me and put his chin on my shoulder and his hands on my waste and I fed him a piece of bacon then he left to go get dressed :). I fished making breakfast and called him over. He came out wearing a white shirt with a hoodie and beanie on.. Cute.. I finished my breakfast sitting on the counter then jumped of to go get dressed now. I came out looking cute as ever wearing a long grey sweater with a big black heart on it, black pants, black vans, and a grey beanie. Beanie Twins :D."Time to go get Victoria!". We went out of the door and Kiwi our husky started barking so Chris quickly fed him and we left. We drove over to Zach's house and saw them standing outside. Victoria was wearing a plaid shirt and black pants with Zach wearing a white shirt and black pants too."Starbucks or Dunken Donuts?" I said, Zach and Chris said DD but of course Victoria and I went with Starbucks. I ordered and tall caramel frappuccino, Victoria ordered a tall caramel cocoa cluster frappuccino, and the boys ordered the same thing... two iced coffees with milk. We left Starbucks and headed to Vid con with not a lot of traffic cause we had to go there early to set up. I wasn't a big you-tuber but  I had over 1 million subscribers and did a collab with a lot of you-tubers I like like.. Steven Suptic, Markiplier, and Shane Dawson. I of course have done a collab with Victoria, since she has had her youtube longer she already hit 1 million and is getting close to 2 million. I went to my table and went on my phone and started to play Subway Surfers. I started to mess up on it 'cause I kept looking on Chris' phone. He was scrolling threw Instagram and liking this one girl's picture commenting "Damn Sexy 😜💖😪"
I couldn't believe my eyes I always thought he was suspicious but the thing that made me feel stupid is that he makes me think I wouldn't know :(. Victoria came over to the table and wondered why I look liked I was about to break out in tears. I pulled her away from the table and Chris didn't even care," Chris is cheating on me ;-;."
"Wait what?! How do you know this?"
"On his phone he likes other girls on Instagram and comments stuff he shouldn't be commenting, and once I checked his phone and their was a girl saying stuff oh like 'that was fun last night' and a lot of lovey dovey stuff and I trusted him ;~;."
"Oh he's dead!" Victoria said while she started to march over to Chris. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back so she wouldn't do that, "I got an idea just wait till everyone comes and ill tell him a piece of my mind!""Yeah!" Victoria screamed but then got confused.