Chapter One

This is totally going to be a Marshall and Gumball ship, holy shit. What the hell is wrong with me?

°°°°

Marshall Lee, gritted his teeth as he listen to his mother blabber on and on about her evil plans to "destroy" the Candy Kingdom and take it as her own.

Marshall only, silently, scoffed at her foolish actions. The Nightosphere had tried attacking the kingdom many times under the Queen's orders, which they had always seemed to fail at doing. Marshall never thought people made out of candy were that strong at all, but, of course, he was proven wrong many times.

Every fail seemed to motivate his mother into trying again, and again, and again. To Marshall it was just a simple waste of time and he had no interest in participating in such actions when they were only going to face defeat.

"...And then all the people will kneel before us and we shall rule over the kingdom!" Everybody seem to cheer at the idea, everyone apart from Marshall. The Queen seemed to take notice and called it out immediately.

"Marshall Lee, is something hard to understand about what I just stated?"

Stated, she said, as if it was going to actually happen. Marshall thought, bitterly.

"If your plans didn't work before, why would they work now? It makes no difference, no matter what. We will fail."

The Queen scolded at her son. "Are you challenging the strength of the Nightosphere?!" She hissed, baring her fangs in disgust. "Do you understand what you're saying is like trying befriend those candy idiots?!" Her eyes widened and before Marshall had a chance to defend himself she spoke before him. "Befriending! Befriending!" She cheered, having an insane look in her eyes. She faced her son, thrillingly. "Marshall, my son, you are brilliant! You are perfectly fitted for the place of the King! You will earn the trust and respect of those candy idiots and the leader, and then slay the candy prince! That will give us the perfect opportunity to strike the people and take over their place until they are forced to admit defeat, which shouldn't take too long without a leader."

Marshall Lee drew back. "What-?!" He was dumbfounded. He knew his mother was a little crooked, but this was insane! He couldn't befriend those candy bastards.

His mother wrapped her arm around him. "Oh, Marshall, we will win this time. Who better befriend the prince than a King!" She broke into a insane laughter. God, he wished dad was still around. He would know what to do about this and how to actually play a role as a "King".

Marshall Lee gritted his teeth. He hated that role. King. He was just disgusted at the word! The place of "King" wasn't for him, he knew that, but no one would understand.

Every undead creature seemed to cheer as if it was the best idea they had ever heard. Every idea is the best to them. Marshall thought, harshly, thinking of his subjects and people as stupid vampire and undead idiots.

"They shall kneel before us this time! We will win!"

»»»

"Watch out, Cake!" Fiona called as she swung her sword at a over-grown mutated fly-like creature, killing it, instantly.

"Thanks, Hun!" The over-grown stretchable cat replied, fighting off more of the fly-like creatures.

The creatures had came out of nowhere! They headed straight for the candy kingdom, which Fiona and Cake promised to protect. Prince Gumball was in the process of getting the poor innocent candy people under control and trying to make them calm.