chapter 3

Marie's pov~
At the station

 "I am truly sorry about your family miss Grazioso"the cop says. I nod with a sad smile on my face. "normally in these cases you would be sent to an orphanage but...." I glance at him curiously "we just happened to find a long lost relative!". My head shoots up in shock "we have spoken with him and he is willing to take you in, isn't this great news!". I nod still a little surprised he continues saying that he'll come and get me in two days. So I drive home and start packing

You pull out your small suit case and start putting the basic necessities:
Sweatshirts
Jeans
Hairbrush
Toothbrush&toothpaste
Beanies
Boots
Sneakers

And in my backpack I put:
Phone
Chargers
My two favorite books
Hair ties

I zip up my suitcase and put it near the door. Then I walk into my grandparents old room to the back wardrobe. I opened it and pulled out a loose board under it I see a box I pull it out and put it in my backpack. I zip it up and put it by the front door. I sat down with a cup of hot chocolate and went over the situation. So you have a long lost uncle that popped up out of the blue which unfortunately means you'll have to move away from your friends. Which also means you'll be going with a complete stranger to his house to live there that goes against everything you've learned. But he seemed nice enough right?

   You woke up and decided to look around your house, you kept most of the furniture since you could sell the house for more that way. You only packed things that were personal to you like the necklace you got for your birthday

~FLASHBACK~

   It was you sixteenth birthday and your party had just ended you were laying in your bed smiling softly. Until you heard a faint Knock on your door you sighed and said "come in" your grandmother opened the door holding something behind her back. "Hey sweetheart how are you" I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "That's good" she said she then pulled out a small bag from behind her back then passed it to you. She looks at you expectantly
"Go ahead open it" you pull out a small box and open it you gasp there was a absolutely beautiful necklace. You looked at your grandmother and noticed that she was tearing up "what's wrong grandma" you asked worryingly. "It was your mother's "she said you stopped and put it on hold it above you your heart. You looked in the mirror and smiled the necklace seemed to be glowing but you just shrugged it off. From that day forward you never took it off

~FLASHBACK END~

You sighed and tucked the necklace in your shirt. You heard a car honk from out side you look out the window and see Isabella's car. This was your last day so you decided you wanted to spend it with you friends so you decided you would go to the mall. You got into the car and smiled. "You ready to have the best last day ever!" She said with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes . You smile sadly"oh, don't be sad this is gonna be the best day ever, I promise"Kai said I nod.

   When we get to the mall we all immediately run to Hot Topic. I get my phone out and go to notes i type
Hey I'm gonna go get pretzels you want anything?. (A/n if you haven't realized it yet she has stopped talking) she reads it quickly and says that she wants the nuggets and Kai want the bacon&cheddar bites I nod and go to the pretzel shop.

   I give the girls the pretzels and tell them that I'll be outside. While I'm sitting there I notice a girl being followed by a guy who's been taking pictures of her for a while. I quickly form a plan in and ran up to her.((A/n taking a quick break from vow of silence but hey it's a good cause). "OMG it's been to long"I say excitingly I hug her and whisper in her ear "there is a guy following and taking pictures of you for the past twenty minutes let me walk you to your car. She looked at me and nodded. Then loudly said "I totally agree we should hang out more hey do you want to shop with me?" I nod. "Lets go" we start walking to the exit quickly and I get a moment to take in her appearance, she has long jet black hair really pale skin and is wearing a cute black dress and she is wearing sunglasses so I can't see her eyes but I do notice a cut on her face and it looked pretty deep. When we get to a car she turns around and faces me and says "thank you I did notice him but I didn't know what to do" I suddenly heard Isabella and Kai calling my name I wave at the girl  and walk back over to them I make a sorry gesture and we get back to shopping.

   We shopped for about an hour then Kai asked if we wanted to go to the park me and Izzy nodded excitingly. We piled in to the car and headed to the park. We looked around and saw no one so we crept towards an area in the brush and push back a branch. 'Yes it's still there!' I think to myself we step through and push the branch back into place we walk until we hear trickling water then we giggle joyfully and run ahead. We get to a Weeping willow and push back the curtain of leaves and walk a little further when we get there we are just as awestruck as the first time we found it. A beautiful cascading waterfall in the center with a beautiful lake, trees surround the area hiding it from view. We start to run around like we did when we were kids playing tag hide and seek and any other game that came to mind. I'm so glad that this place is so close to home the other girls don't know this but if you go a few miles behind the waterfall my house is right there! I lay down in the grass and look up we've been here for hours though it feels like minuets. The girls lay down next to me "we should be heading back"Kai says as I pull out my phone and quickly type my house isn't that far away ill walk I sit up and show them they nod and start tearing up I do to "I'm gonna miss you to so much" I say Horsley. The nod and hug me tightly we're all sobbing into each others arms. They get up and leave me to think I lay there until they're gone I sit up and start walking home while I'm walking I start to sing a song (song in media)

I finally get home I unlock the door and went straight to bed for I was not ready for tomorrow

>·___________________________________·<

OMG over 1200 words I'm so happy
\(@^@)/ any way I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to

Like...

Comment

And.....

SUBSCRIBE!!!/(©~©)/