This Thug Love ❤️

This is my first story , well here you go ! ☺️

Lacey's P.O.V

" you wanna meet the president "

" you gotta meet the bang br- "

my alarm going off waking me up , I got out. Of bed and went into the bathroom to handle my hygiene .. by the way I'm Lacey Creamer I'm 5'5 lightskinned with deep dimples, long black curly hair with blonde highlight I have a big chest and wide waist and I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior and Jackson Highschool in Los Angeles, California. I live with my mom and brother dre he's 6'3 lightskinned with short curly hair w/ a little blonde at the top and he's 18 and also a senior at JHS.

I got out the shower and looked through my closet for something to wear, i dryer myself off and lotions my body and put on Victoria secret perfume and my lace bra and pantie set and I put on my black Levi's w/ my black, yellow and blurs Jordan shirt w/ my Laneys ( Jordan's ) and left my hair curly. So I grabbed my iPhone 5s and my Micheal Kors purse and went downstairs to see my brother sitting at the table and my mom making breakfast.

Dre: why you always copying me?

Me: what are yo-

Dre: look at me than you .

He was wearing a blue, black and yellow Jordan shirt with black Levi's and the Laneys

Me: we just have the same taste Ig

Dre: yeah ok

Ym: ok sit down and eat so you two can go ahead to school, but before you leave I'm going on another bussiness trip today ok? So I left 1,000,000,00 dollars on your cards and I'm leaving the BMW and the Jag ok?

Both: yes.

Ym: Ok love you guys bye!

My mom was a 5 star fashion designer she is gone a lot but I don't care, my dad died when I was 12 he was robbed and shot at a car wash I miss him so much, my mom hasn't been the same since she works a lot it helps her keep her kind off of it.

Both: ok bye love you too

She left.

Dre looked at me, I looked at him .

Both: KICKBACK !!

We both laughed I finished eating and grabbed my bag and left out.

Dre: I call the BMW he said

Me: I was gonna gonna take the Jag anyway lol

Dre: oh lol beat you to school.

I got in my car and was off to hell.

Authors Note: I just started this book and will be updating everyday !

FMOI: @trillest_03

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE !!!

Authors Note : 10 votes & 5 shares ? COME ON