Chapter 4

Laceys POV:

As I'm walking towards the back of my first period class, I see my whole squad including Damien 😒

"Bitch! we have the same first period, turn tf up!" My bestfriend Lynn said.

"Damn, you don't have to yell, I know that dumb ass!" I said. I grabbed a seat right behind Lynn as she starts to flirt with I'm guessing one of Damien friends, when his annoying ass sat right behind me and starts fucking with my hair, I hate when people think it's cute to start touching my hair.

"WTF! don't touch my hair, fuck wrong with you my nigga!" I yelled

"My bad ma damn, is it real?" he asked before I could reply the school hoe brit just had to say some shit.

"Probably not, her ass know it ain't with her broke ass" she said her and her crew start laughing.

"Haha bitch, I don't see what is funny?, when your ass had the same Michael Kors bag since ninth grade, bitch were seniors but I'm broke haha bitch no, and your hair doesn't even pass your fucking eyes baldhead ass hoe had that weave since last summer nshit!" I said the whole class burst in laughter.

"bitch wassup? you talking good game, stand the fuck up!" she yelled

"You mad? lol you a mad ass bitch huh?" I said she chuckled

"It's funny how you love talking shit, but question is was you talking shit you got raped by 3 niggas? Ha so you quiet now huh you a buss down bitch!" she smirked the whole class gasped.

I instantly got mad as fuck this bitch really about get her shit rocked!

"You broke ass bitch!" I charged at her

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!