You fell inlove with..

Editted in 2021 ♡♡

Aries: Asriel, Chara
Chara you always fell for there sinister nature, but you can't help but also falling for there smile. As for Asriel , his clumsy, childlike characterists just won you over in a heart-beat.

Taurus: flowey, frisk
Frisk filled you with a lot of determination in a lot of you're goals, and for Flowey, he gives you company.

Gemini: sans, Toriel
The friend parent duo, you fell in love with them platonically

Cancer: papyrus, Frisk
The friend duo!! Puzzles, achievements, Papyrus even treated you to some spaghetti and as for frisk, they gave you some valuable advice.

Leo: bob, Shyren
Theyre both just adorable, Shyren loves you back, especially when you visit her to listen to her sing.

Virgo: Aaron, Temmie
Although Aaron can, push some of his habbits down youre throat, you love his loveable personality even if its to himself, as for Tem, you just love him because hes Tem.

Libra: sans, Undyne
Undynes crazed determination for her job and Sans chill persona , quite an interesting love you havefor them even though theyre the complete opposite, in a way.

Scorpio: Napstablook, Alphys

Sagittarius: Napstablook,Toriel
Both are extremely shy, but they love there friends, and are very sad when they feel as if they have done something wrong. And you empathise on that.

Capricorn: papyrus,frisk
The friend duo!! Puzzles, achievements, Papyrus even treated you to some spaghetti and as for frisk, they gave you some valuable advice.

Aquarius: mettaton,Snowdrake
The cold mob and the flirtatious robot, filled with figure skating and dancing between the two you could even tango ♡

Pisces: Gaster, Chara
Gasters intelligence charmed you for the better, and as for chara, maybe you feel a little , intimidated to fall out of love with them. Or even both of them.