Chapter 32

Byun Baekhyun POV

Why I never noticed her ? Why I always putted Hyera number one while there had someone who waiting for me until I awake. I'm such a idiot. How long she waiting for me ?

" Baek, you awake ? " she asked and rubbed her eyes. Her face pale. I looked at her clothes. She didn't changed it.

" I'm too worried about you. I don't have time to change it " she smiled. I touched her forehead. It hot. She had fever.

" This nothing. Everything will be fine after I shower later " she pushed away my hand slowly.

                         Is it she acted like this for a long time ? How can she be strong ? How can she stay with me while i chased someone else ? I'm so cruel for did this to her. It true, I should see her as woman then I can see who her to me.

" How long you going to hide your feeling ? " I asked her.

" Yes ? " she looked at me shocked.

" I got rejected by Hyera yesterday" I told her.

" I just noticed one thing after that " I added.

" What is it ? "

" How important you in my life "

" What are you talking about ? " she laughed nervously. This time I held her hand tightly.

" I just noticed how much you meant to me. I thought I love you as friend but there have something that I don't understand before. Now it really clear to me " I explained.

" I love you, Kang MinAh " I confessed. She shocked.

                I moved my face closer to her. She closed her eyes. I smiled looking at her before I pressed my lips on her. She kissed me back. I know her answer and I know what I want actually.

//End Flashback//

Kang MinAh POV

               How can he told them so detail. I covered my pink cheeks. I glared at Chanyeol who laughed loudly. That giant really. I will changed him with beef and cook him but I'm not going to eat him. His meat must be chewy. I don't like.

" Anyway, how you know about MinAh like me ? " Baekhyun asked Hyera. She looked at me and nodded.

//Flashback//

               I went back to class. MinAh didn't look at me when I enter which made me sad a bit but what can I do. She must be have something to say to me. I just need to be ready later. I sighed before took seat.

                The bell ring and every student ran out from class. There only have me and MinAh. We didn't bother to say anything. I don't know why she gave me cold shoulder. I wonder about that.

" Are you happy playing with two guy in same time ? " I looked at her disbelief.

" You hurt Baekhyun with your games " she added. How can she said like that ?

" I didn't "

" First, you added Chanyeol and now you added that guy. What you want actually ? " please hold yourself, Hyera.

" I trust you. I thought you will make Baek happy but no. You hurt him. I tried to understand your situation but the more I tried the more I hate you " she hate me ?

" I don't know you like this " she laughed bitterly.

" Who Baekhyun to you actually ? Why you care about him more than you care about me ? I'm your friend " she looked like she lose her words.

" For your information, that guy early name Lee Kang Chul and he my childhood friend not more than that " I explained to her. Her jaw dropped.

" Now your turn. Answer me, who Baekhyun to you actually ? "  I asked her that she quiet.

" He my childhood friend. No. Actually, I'm his stalker when we kids. I liked him since I kid but he only noticed me as sister not more than that " she explained.

" I decided to give up on my feeling when he happy with you because his happiness also mine " she added.

" I guess I know what going happen next " she looked at me confusedly.

//End Flashback//