82

Just watched "Age Of Adaline" (beautiful movie) and I can't help but think of an AU about it !!!

So here's Paul:

(Look at that sexy fucker)

Okay so here's the plot— Paul was born WAY back in 1902-ish, but he got into a car accident (Faul much???). He died, in a way, with his body temperature dropping when he and his car fell to the water. But- lightning suddenly struck and it jolted his heart back to life. But it did one thing—

His body never, ever aged one bit.

Bla bla bla, his kids grew up- looking much older than him- and Paul is hunted by the government because they want to find out what the actual hell was happening to him (he didn't know either, because the explanation was supposed to be discovered at the year 2035). Then, while moving here, there, everywhere, he meets Ringo at a new year's party.

At first he's hesistant and stuff— just watch the movie for more details, I don't want to spoil you— but eventually they go "steady". Then Ringo asks if Paul wants to go to a family party, his dad and his mum's anniversary thing. Then this is when things take a 90 degree turn:

John's like, Ringo's dad, who used to date Paul back when they were teenagers (remember that Paul was born WAY back) and now he's confused as fuck. And because of stuff, John finds out and Paul's secret slips. But Paul drives away— flees because, yeah— and Ringo drives after him, only to find out that Paul had another fucking car crash.

An ambulance arrived at the scene and used their defib kit on Paul, and he lived. Similar to the part where the lightning struck him (at the first part).

They meet again at the hospital— and after many tears they become okay and alright again. Then, at the end, Paul discovers a few wrinkles forming in his face.

His body is aging again. The electric shock from the defib reversed the whole thing— and he could finally be normal again.