Back off..... now.

Hello guys! I love anyones comment that says they love my book. It always means a lot to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up untangling my self from Alan. I looked around. I felt someone watching me.  I growled then I heard a thump. I smiled who ever it was they were low ranking if they drop to there knees right away. I walked to the closet then a sent hit me. I knocked out.

~_ Unknown how long_~

I woke up I looked at my arms they were tied down. I heard snickers. I looked to see some people. They looked familiar. I remembered from when I lost my memory. I thought back to when I had no memory...... They beat me?? THEY THINK I'M HUMAN?!?!?! Oh they are going to get it. I heard a deep laugh. He walked in.

"Hello Sam." I said without a care.

"Its Alpha Sam to you B!tch."

"You right I am a B!tch. You know a girl dog." I smiled. He growled at me. He used Alpha speed and slapped me. I held back a growl I had to show I wasn't a wolf. 

"Now you little slut. Time to do your job."

I knew I had more powers to discover. So far I had Water, Earth, Reading minds, Being able to control other animals, Taking form of other animals. I had a lot more to discover. Hmm experiment. I looked at one of the guys. I had to make sure Sam wasn't looking. When I use my magic my eyes change colors a deep purple. He wasn't looking so I went to work. I looked at the one guy. Looking into his eyes  Throw Alpha Sam out of the room. He did nothing for a min or so.

Then he lunged at Sam. He threw him out of the room. The door was pure oak wood to I was able to use my Earth power and slam it shut. I laughed a little. The boys looked at me with confused faces. I had realized that they tied me down with rope. Easily can be broken for a wolf. I glanced at them and smiled fear flashed into there eyes. Which only made me smile wider. I snapped the ropes. The wolves growled. About to make a lunge for me. When white smoke started waving threw my feet. Then making its way up an d making me disappear. I then I was taken some were. I shifted into my wolf. When I landed I looked around my body was tense. 

I relaxed when I seen Kali and Alan. I turned just a little to the left  seen Ariel. She looked pleased. She looked to me. 

"Kali has discovered a new power for you both."

"YEAH! We can disappear and reappear in White smoke. So its like teleporting."

~

Hey I know its short and a bad place to stop but a person who I thought was a good person just....hurt me he just reopened a deep scar that was almost healed. He brought up memorys of when I was teased all my life. When I thought I had escaped and was stronger I was just shot and brought down. Now I need time to stand up again. The worst part of this was In the hallways I almost went into tears. I'm sorry It might be a little bit till update. I'm sorry but I will try to post short chapters.