School

Everyday the list of people I want to kill at my school grows longer and longer. I swear to God that most of my assignments aren't even this annoying.
The only reason I'm here is because my new assignment's here.

But before I go into a lot of detail on my assignment here's a few things you should know about me. 
1. I'm blind in my left eye from a part of my past I want to forget
2. I have a scar running over my blind eye
3. Last but not least ... I'm an assassin

The person who I'm assigned to has been terrorising local girls and has been part of over 30 assisted suicides and murders. If you look at him you would expect him to be a well behaved person who did everything they were told to do, however he wasn't. Which was a pain in the ass for me. The only reason i was assigned to him as because I'm the only one around his age, and because the guys think that I'm they type of girl hes targeting. Short, defenceless, friendless, pretty and weak. Even though this is my cover I am non of these things (well maybe short and friendless )but I am definitely not defenceless and certainly not weak. 

I've been searching high and low for my assignment. From the folder the League says he's around 6 foot 2, blond and a bit on the chubby side. He's actually pretty cute, I'd date him if he wasn't my hit list.