Chapter 2

Bzzzz. Bzzzz. Bzzzz.

Slamming my hand on the intercom I heard the cheery voice of my Old Nanny, now my mother's House Keeper, Lisette.

"Bonjour, Graycee. It's 7am, you need to get ready for school, mon chérie. Would you like me to send up your breakfast?"   

"Bonjour" I replied in a sleepy rasp, "Thank you for waking me but don't bother with sending up breakfast, I'll get something on the way to school." I sighed sleepily, "Lisette, has mother come home yet?"

"Oui, but she has left again," I heard the disapproving tone in her voice and grimaced. "Do you need something?"

"No, just wanted to know is all."

"Ok. Get ready for school, Graycee."

Closing my eyes, I shuffled towards the middle of my bed bumping into something solid and warm.

"Hmm." I mumbled, inching closer to the warmth. Hot air tickled the back of my neck and I let out a tired sigh. "Hey Max, what are you doing in my bed, buddy? You know you're not allowed up here."

Hearing a low whine from the foot of my bed, my eyes snapped open. Max was sitting in his doggy bed on the floor, chew toy under his paws.

"What the f*ck?" I whispered.

Turning my head I found the culprit of all that solidness and warmth. It was not Max. A leg was sticking out from underneath my black sheets and a hand was under my pillow, nope definitely not Max. Lifting the blanket to see who was sharing my bed, my eyes met his, the corner of my lips turned down in a small barely there frown.

Talon Wolfe.

My eyes widened a little.

Talon freaking Wolfe was in my bed.

Letting my eyes trail a path from his green eyes to the lush curve of his lips, across his chest and down to the defined dips and grooves of his 6 pack. Wait... 2,3,4,5,6,7...8. 8 pack.

Yep there were definitely 8. Yum.

A small cough brought me back to reality and I looked up sharply, only to see his lush lips curl into an all-knowing smile. Clearing my throat and feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks, I quickly glanced away, only to hear a husky chuckle. Talon Wolfe was 6'2" of hard muscle and made my California King look tiny.

Rolling my eyes and getting out of bed, I checked the time. 7:10am. Enough time to take a shower and dress. My room was tidy except for my handbag which had been spilled out over one of the leather sofas in the corner. My phone was sitting on top. Turning it on, I frowned at the messages left by my two best friends Peyton and Willow.

Tapping Peyton's messages, I scrolled through them, grimacing at the last one. Willows were sent around the same time but hers weren't as needy, more sarcastic, not that I'd expect anything less from her. She brought a smile to my face. Shit, I'll need to stop for coffee to make up for all that.

7:00am Pey- Did you see Talon last nite!?? OMG!!!

2:05am Pey- Will said you weren't feeling good. Im sooo drunk!! Did you get home ok?? Will took me home :(

1:48am Pey- Grayceeeee, where areeee youuu??

1:05am Pey- Are Talon and Kaylee back together!??

~~~~~~~~~

7:05am Will- Gray, you fukn left me with Pey again! You fukn owe me!!! Im thinking coffee and donuts! Don't forget ;P

2:00am Will- I dropped drunky home, she was making out with Ryland *gag* I need to fukn bleach my eyes after seeing that shit. 

1:54am Will- I covered for you again, Gray! How manys that 5/6, I hope your keeping count biatch.