37. No.1 Party Anthem (Part 1)

A\N: FINALLY HOLY SHIT! So remember how I said that thing about being in for a surprise. Well SURPRISE IT'S A DOUBLE CHAPTER! Really it's just one chapter but it was SO LONG that I had to break it up into two sections  or it might have actually broken Wattpad (ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get what I mean) This took forever to finish but I'm so proud of it and I really hope you guys like it as much as I do. Let me know what you think. Love you all <3

After a long day of working on tracks ( and a quick head shave), the car ride back to LA doesn't seem to take long at all. It's relaxing other than the fact that no one can agree on what to listen to. James eventually gives in to Miles incessant whining to change it and puts on the Beatles. That seems to be the only thing they can all settle upon. Sometimes James isn't sure how or why he deals with Miles and Alex. Not that he doesn't love both boys dearly but sometimes they act like petulant children. Maybe that's why they work so well together. Since they're both children at heart neither one of them feels the need to grow up around the other. Their playful behavior had started to rub off on Zach as well which is why Owen is the one sitting shotgun. Owen was weird, to say the least. James found him very odd. Brilliant, but odd none the less. At least he as a quiet sort of odd most of the time and just seemed to be enjoying the scenery as they drove.

"Wow, you guys weren't kidding about this place it looks amazing," Owen said, looking up the driveway at Miles and Alex's house which had several cars already parked in the driveway as well as Miles Vespa and Alex's Motorcycle.

"Right. I have no idea how we found it. Guess Cat would be the one to thank for that. Great neighborhood, in our budget-"

"And the windows! I'm very fond of all the window." Miles interjected.

"He likes to find the sunniest spot in the room and that's exactly where he'll sit until the sunlight changes." Alex laughed.

"At least I'm better than Kitty Cat. She takes naps in the sunny spots. It's like we've actually adopted a feline." Miles countered. " They're both nappers! They'll fall asleep about halfway through the afternoon and leave me all alone with my thoughts." Miles made a face as though this actually pained him. Alex rolled his eyes.

"Half the time you end up in the hammock with me, don't act like you're not just as guilty as we are."

"Yeah, true enough." Miles smiled. He was about to reach for the door handle when the door swung open on its own.

"Wait! Wait, wait you two aren't allowed to come in yet!" Jay came walking out the door intercepting the group.

"Why Not! We live here!" Miles insisted.

"The Girls are still finishing up with something," Jay informed them. " The rest of you lads can head inside just not these two."

"So when did you get into town Jay?" Alex asked wondering just how long he'd been hanging around their house. Not that it bothered him. He was glad to see Cat Moving on.

"About a week. I got here a few hours after you lot headed to Malibu." Jay blushed.

"Wasn't expecting that. You've swooped in pretty quick and made yourself comfortable haven't you?" Miles teased.

"I hope that's ok. I was worried that I might be overstepping my boundaries here but-"

"No, No Jay it's absolutely fine. If you're the one that Makes cat happy then there are no hard feelings between us. Really!" Alex insisted. He looked over to Miles who smirked mischievously back at him. Alex took a step closer to Jay, his arm shot up hitting the wall right next to the other man's face. " But let me make one thing perfectly clear. I was going to marry that woman which means that I care more deeply about her than you can imagine. Her happiness is incredibly important to me-"