Chapter 1

No one's P.o.v

The young  (h/C) girl sat on her sofa eating a bowl of cereal as she watched the 5 o'clock news.

"Earley this evening a body was found dead at the corner of welltin drive. The body had many stab wounds as well as a gash to the head to what appeared to be forced by a rock. This symbol was found next to the body on the wall"

A picture then appears to show a circle with an X through it. You See lately there has been an increase of killing lately, (Y/N) stood from her set on the sofa and put her now empty bowl in there sink.

They then walked into there room and changed in to A 'black veiled brides' (if u don't like that band change it) band shirt, some black ripped skinny jeans and someday chained combat boots. They fixed there hair into a ( Style), they then grabbed there phone and walked out.

They then plugged in there beat headphones and played 'bitch better have my money by rihanna' on there way to hell aka high school...

It's surprising to have school today since our teacher just committed suicide in his classroom. I was the only one not affected by the sight...It was all because Jeffrey Keaton said some shit to him about why he stabbed that kid. I never really thought that, that shy kid could almost kill a kid....

Riiiing riiiiiiiig

Crap! I'm late for class...again...

.............................................................

There...Chapter fucking one, ik ik it's short and lame af but bear with meh....it'll get better....now....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
peace!!