Chapter two: Clean or dirty?

Kylie watched Anne and Jerah work hard as she tried to balance a pencil on her lip. Jerah rolled up his sleeves in the hopes of not getting them wet. The muscles in his lower arms flexing ever so slightly as he dipped the sponge in the soapy water. Kylie looked at Anne to see her reaction, Anne was to busy looking at Jerah to notice.

Rolling up sleeves makes a guy 100 percent more hot. Anne thought as Jerah scrubbed away at the paint. Kylie laughed to her self, for she was thinking of an amazing plan.

"So Jerah," Kylie said grabbing the can of spray paint and shuffling over to the two," How does this work?" Kylie faced the can toward him and gave it a small spray. A small flush of blue covered his once grey shirt. "Really Kylie? Like I wasn't having a ruff enough day already."

He quickly pulled the shirt off to wash it in the water bucket. Anne stopped and looked over at the two ready to argue that they should be working, until she saw the school bad boy shirtless and her mouth refused to make words. His muscles were certainly fine tuned and his chest was nicely tanned. With every small movement his defined muscled flexed a little. Anne took a sharp breath and looked over at Kylie, who was laughing about how Jerah rhymed in his sentence.

Anne looked back at the bad boy beside her, she looked at his eyes which were focused on his semi blue shirt being washed in the water. He looked up and met her eyes suddenly, he ran his hand through his semi wet black hair and stood up straight, pulling his shirt out of the water.

"Hey do you have somewhere I can hang this up?" Anne nodded her head but she wouldn't take her eyes off of him. "I got it!" Kylie said grabbing the shirt and walking out of the room. Before  Anne could protest, she was gone.

Jerah chuckled a little bit before dipping his sponge back in the water. She looked back at the spray painted wall and let out a sigh. Jerah looked over at her with a hint of concern in his eyes. Anne noticed. Is he really feeling bad for me, or it just cause he has to clean up this mess? The thoughts swirled in Anne's head as she looked out into space.

A feeling of cold water being poured over her head snapped her out of the trance. She looked over at the boy who was holding his sponge over her head.

A sly smirk came across his face as she looked at him with utter shock. Her wide eyes quickly turned into a glare as she gritted her teeth, this just made his smirk grow wider. "You pissed princess?" He asked looking at her with amusement.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!" She said grabbing the other sponge and dunking it in water. This shirtless bad boy was going to get it. Anne brought her water filled sponge over his head, soaking him. "And I'm not a princess, I'm Peter Pan you codfish." The shock on his face was replaced with a smile as he grabbed the water bucket.

She wrestled his arms for it, no way was he going to pour that on her. She grabbed his arms and pushed him back, trying to prevent the bucket getting over her head. He was however, stronger than her so it wasn't working well. Anne pushed harder and put a foot on the inside of his stance, ready to gain ground. He shoved her arm causing them both to loose their balance.

Kylie skipped back in the room to see Anne propping her self up above Jerah. Her face was flushed and the boy laying under her had a smile bright on his face, both of them soaked with water. Anne's shirt was clinging to her skin because it was wet and Jerah was plain shirtless.   

Anne has never heard Kylie fan girl squeal so loud.