Chapter 38-Fainting skeletons, demon children, and blazing (eye)balls of fire!

~~~Your POV~~~

I just stared at Papyrus as he just stared at the four of us. I could see the shock in his face as he tried to calculate what was in front of him Even Frisk was shocked at this. He finally took a deep breath and look over to us. "I.. AM GOING TO MAKE SOME WELCOME SPAGHETTI." He said getting up and walked over to the kitchen. Pots and pans could be heard.

"Well, he took that better then I thought." I commented after a couple seconds of silence and went upstairs. "Make yourself at home for now, I'm going to change." I said and went upstairs leaving the confused child and three skeletons.

I entered Sans room and closed the door. I groaned in annoyance. "Why me?" I asked myself and turned around.

"Oh come on Seven you knew this was going to happen sooner or later." I jumped at the new voice, hitting the door, and grabbing where my heart was.

"Holy hell edge!" I nearly yelled at the red jacketed skeleton. "Nearly gave me a fucking heart attack." I groaned as I calmed down. "What are you doing here? I need to change."

"Error sent me."

"Course he did." I facepalmed. "Are you here to stay as well?" I asked.

"Nope, more like I was forced here to make sure Blue doesn't destroy your house." I sighed.

"Okay, just please let me change. I'm kind of soaking wet."

"Maybe you should get a stick for that problem." He said and smirked.

"OUT!" I yelled and shoved him out the room. I shut the door once more and locked it. I groaned as I walked over to the dresser and changed.

~(Time Skip brought to you by bad jokes)~

I walked out and looked down the balcony just as I heard some plate breaking. In the livingroom was Papyrus who had dropped every plate of spaghetti he made. Swap, Sans, and Edge's eyes blazing in their respective colors as bones and gaster blasters floated behind them, and Blueberry behind the couch with a fainted Frisk. I watched as Papyrus fell to the floor. 'Clearly fainted.' I thought and sighed in frustration. All three threw their arms behind their heads about to attack.

I smacked my hands on the railing. "ENOUGH!!" I yelled causing the three's attacks to falter and look at me. Even Blueberry looked at me. "The hell is going on. Edge!" I pointed to the edgy skeleton. "I told you to just wait outside not start fights. Sans!" I now pointed to the blue skeleton. "Aren't you supposed to be an adult, for god's sake don't fight back, and Swap!" I pointed to Swap papyrus. "I know you don't understand anything that's going on, but don't fight back either." I yelled at the three and sighed in frustration.

I walked down the stairs, glaring daggers at the three skeletons who pissed me off. They all gulped in unision as I finally reached the last step. I walked over to them. "Sit. Couch, now!" they all ran to the couch and sat down. I walked over to the fainted Papyrus. "Hey, Papyrus." I said shaking him. No response. I sighed and used my magic to create a stretcher.

I also created a couple of small golems who picked up Papyrus, put him on the stretcher, and took him upstairs. As soon as they came back downstairs I made them disappear, and looked over to the, now four, surprised skeletons. "What?" I asked. "Oh yeah, the magic. Had it for a while, practiced it, but that does not give me a good enough reason to not summon a god damn dragon to show how fucking pissed I am." I said glaring at them. They flinched.

I walked up to the four skeletons and sighed in frustration. "Now listen. you three," I pointed to the three AU guests. "You three will behave, this is my AU, and I swear to the surface's god, if you do something I will make Error send you back so fast it will make your head spin." They nodded.

"And Sans." I looked over to him. "You will not try to fight or create any trouble with these three. They are basically you and Papyrus, so no funny business." I told him, he nodded. I sighed in frustration.

"Well sounds like your handling this situation fairly well." I looked over to Fr-No, Chara as he now had control over Frisk. All four of them jumped at the sudden appearance of Chara. Sans' eye even flared.

"How are you talking! You're mute!" Sans yelled and pointed at Chara.

"Calm your tits smiley trashbag. It's me Chara." Sans eye flared even more.

"SANS!" I yelled making him jump. "Chara's working with us." I said and facepalmed. He groaned and let his eye fizzle out. "Now, once Papyrus is awake I'm going to have to explain some stuff to him, but right now we are going to be nice to each other and sit here while I talk to Chara. Got it?" I asked them.

"Fine." They all grumbled

I nodded and walked over to the kitchen, Chara behind me. Once we entered I went to the fridge and got the bag of chips. I started eating it as Chara looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "What? I'm hungry." I defended.

"What's with you today? You seem..... angry." He said. I sighed.

"I know, it's just kind of annoying to me. I've got to those three coming out of the blue, then there's you, which I know isn't your fault, so I am now being forced to explain my problems to Papyrus, and I just now realized I said god and I bet they don't even know who god is." I said and smacked my head into the fridge.

"Wow, that's a lot." Chara said. "Listen. You just need to take a deep breath, calm down, and just think about what your going to do." He said. I nodded and took a deep breath to figure out my thoughts. "Better?"

"Better." I said and finished the bag of chips. I threw the bag away and sighed. "Come on lets go and wait for Papyrus then." I said, they nodded and followed me out to the living room.

----------------------

A/N

*Edge has joined the party

Lol, and another one joins the game.I would like to say that I am sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy with AP English and I still has some fucking homework to do. So I decided for Swap, like what Sans calls Swap Papyrus, secondly we are now a little bit past halfway through the story! YAAY! and lastly, if you haven't read my A/N for my now posted chapter, I said that  DO NOT ASK ME TO UPDATE!! I know it makes me sounds like an asshole, but it is kind of annoying. If you want to know when I update, it's on my home page, which I am going to update again since I finally have gotten stuff together at school sooo yeah. ANYHOO! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the story so far!