The One and Only LillytheHedgehog19

Once again, I'm getting betted up by popular kids beacause of the way I am.Whats so wrong about being a gamer? D'OH FRIKING, PIZZAS! Oh, Hai! Let me fully introduce myself, hope you don't mind me breaking the fourth wall a bit :p.Anyways, my name is Lilly Kitsune.But I just prefer Lilly or Spirit Blur.Don't ask about the Spirit Blur, it'll be explained soon.Well, im about 17 years old.Getting done with High School:D, your still wondering about the Spirit Blur thing aren't chu?The reason I'm called that is beacause my youtube channel, LillytheHedgehog19.My sonic fan character has a nice light neon, not really white but it's a aura type color.It's hard to explain.OK IM DONE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!

Ok, so now I'm here.In a allyway bruised and wounded, I have a switchblade cuts all over me.But I still manage to get up, I walked my way, slowly, back to The Team Stronghold house.I weakly shoved my key in the lock and stumbled in to the bathroom.I need a shower, now.

-After Shower-

I came out of my room with a Chuggaconroy shirt with what I call 'ChibiConroy'on it, I made it myself.I plopped into the recording room I have when my room mates and I(:D) record and edit.I live with my two best friends Jamie or Jenetic Jamie and Taylor or SegaCoolAid.I got on to my desk with a windows computer decorated with Sonic the Headgehog stuff and some poke'mon and pilkmin.My standout decor, a Animal Crossing statue of my character in the game.I watched some Chuggaconroy, thank god it's summer vacation.It is my last year of high school, and I don't wanna go to collage.Im a Let's Player, I don't need a silly peice of paper to be one!

THIS IS JUST A INTRODUCTION!!!!!