e x p l a n a t i o n

When I started writing S&C, I wanted to write it a tad bit confusingly, but just enough to understand.

This chapter is for the people who don't understand anything, or some parts.

•••

Amanda and Eric met at the back of the club and they wanted a fling.

Amanda was going grab couple drinks, and allow Eric to buy her presents like the other men she "sleeps around with."

The reason why Amanda sleeps around is because she gets beat by her abusive ex-boyfriend at home. She can't leave him because even if she does, he finds her again. That's why she started crying when she realized Eric wasn't the one to walk in the hospital room. It was her ex who walked in.

She does one night stands so that she can feel loved, especially she doesn't get it where she's supposed to. That's why she doesn't want to fall in love.

Eric has problems in the past where girls would date him for money and not for love. It tore him down so he hates women. Since women used him up, he decided to use women up for their bodies.

They got overly attached to each other.

Amanda was afraid that if she was caught with Eric, her ex would beat her again. Which is what he did. That's why she wanted to leave Eric. It is a bit selfish but hey they didn't even know each other that well.

Eric knows he's fallen in love immediately and chases after Amanda. After all the rejections and all the faults, he wanted to change himself.

He wanted Amanda to forget the man she met for a one night and start with him again. Like normal people who could run away from their scary lives.

What Amanda told him at the end of the story was that fact that she got abused at home and how she knew Eric would be the one to save her from it.

The end chapter was supposed to be similar to the first chapter. However instead of coming separately and meeting. They come to the club, together. It's basically to commemorate how they met.

In the epilogue, it is in Eric's POV. This is happening a bit into the future. The gif I left at the end of the story is a gif of a married couple. It was supposed to hint that Amanda and Eric got married. When he said that "she was expecting" that means that she's pregnant. I hope everybody got that.

And that's how the story ends.

•••

The story did end up trash as it progressed but that was because I was planning my new story c o l o r s. I have so much more planned for the story. And I hope everybody reads it.

I want to once again thank everybody who read this book and everybody who voted and everybody that commented.

Thank you all so much.

So this is the end of S&Cs it's kind of sad but, I'll see you soon.

*ps. You can always read Legend of the Losers when you're waiting for c o l o r s