Chapter 1: New Master...

~Garroth's P.O.V~

I had finished recording with Aphmau, Travis, and Dante. I was board so I decide to take a walk. I was walking when it started to rain.

I was on my way home when I heard whimpering. I looked around and saw a box in a dark ally.

I went over to it and saw a boy in a oversized t-shirt. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He had two orange ears on his head and a tail on the back.

He looked at me with terrified eyes. He started to shake. "Hey I won't hurt you". I told him. He looked at me and hugged me tightly.

He soon fell asleep. I picked him up bridal style and walked home with him in my arms. I finally got home and sat him on the couch.

~Time Skip~

He woke up and yawned. It was cute. He looked over at me and smiled slightly. I smiled back and walked over to him.

"What happened". I asked him. He looked at me. Tears started to fall from his face. "M-master "H-hurts me". He told me. I was confused but I then remembered about nekos and there master.

I hugged him as he cried into my chest. I rubbed his back. He stopped crying.

"Will you be my new master". He asked shyly. I thought about it. I didn't want him to go with someone like his old master.

I decide and nodded. He jumped up and hugged me tightly.

~Laurence's P.O.V~

I was so happy I head a new master who was so nice. I continued hugging him tightly.

I pulled away. He picked me up and brought me to a table. He went to the kitchen. He came back with a circle thingy with cheese and red things on it.

I smelt it. It smelled pretty good. "It's called pizza hope you like. We don't have that much". He told me.

I hesitated before taking a bite. It tasted pretty good. I ate not enjoying the flavor. "Mmmm this is good". I told him.

He chuckled. I finished eating and he picked me up. He took me to the bathroom. I sat on the counter kicking my legs. I zoned out.

I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked at master. "Yes Master". I asked him. "Come on we gotta to take a bath". He told me. I hissed and tried to run away. He grabbed me.

"Stop! Stop! I hate water". I screamed. "Come on the bubbles are going away". He told me. "BUBBLES!". I screamed and jumped in the tub making water splash.

I played with the bubbles. He signed and walked over to me. I ignored him and continued to play. He chuckled.

He sat on his knee and grabbed soap and rubbed my ears. I started to purr. I leaned into his hand.

He continued to clean me. He was finally done. I jumped out and was completely wet. I started to shake the water off.

"Do you want anything". Master asked me. I nodded. "Yes master. Milk". I told him. He nodded and walked out. I followed him still wet.

I sat down on the couch. He came back with a cup of milk. I took it and drank in. "Dank you". I told him as I gulped. He smiled.

He sat down and I crawled over to him and lied down on his lap facing him. I looked at him and smiled. I saw something poking out his pants.

I looked at it weird. "Master what that". I said as I pointed at the tiny hill in his pants. I looked at him and his face was red. I poked his face and felt warmth.

I lied down on his chest and slowly dozed off to sleep next to master...

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my first chapter of my new book. See ya next time Baii!😉

Word count-673