The start of life...

And that's what you call a project I say pointing to my amazing sheet of paper and grinning and Jack and Connor. Wow! Amazing a blank piece of paper INCREDIBLE Jack says smiling in a very weird way. Yeh totally it's the colour vibe it's really to much to take in Connor says with a weak laugh. Two hours and still nothing my mind is completely blank and I'm suppose to have it in by tomorrow I CANT CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING NOT EVEN ON MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT.. I need more coffee I say looking towards the coffee machine. NO no more coffee for you Jack says looking at me and moving the chair back to the table. But it keeps me alive!! I live on it it's like taking away milk from a baby or COFFEE FROM ME!!! I say with a cheesy smile on my face please?? No Connor says looking so serious I think his eyes are about to pop out. I know what you need Jack says look at Connor and I. What I say as if I need an answer very quickly. YOU need ice-cream he says staring at me and smiling. SERIOUSLY ICE-CREAM what about TEA?? I say looking like I was just in a fight with a bear..... And lost. No I know a great place he says with a posh face. Ok where then? I say looking very useless. Jaybeez.. He says looking as if he just won a medal for most handsome in the world. Exactly where is that Connor says looking like its on the other side of the world. Oh just in Brighton Jack says. My mouth drops open Br-Brighton I say as he's gone mad. Yes he says with a cheeky wink. Ok then who's driving Connor says looking at me. I grab Jacks car keys and run out the door I come back to the kitchen and say did I mention jacks driving I say leaping up and running back out. The street is almost empty apart from the three pieces of tumble weed. OK I'm joking there's no tumble weed but there should be the street is deserted it's like all of the kids grew up to fast. Then a jogger jogs past us and smiles well at least there still some people who aren't on technology. I look around and grin at Connor. What?? He asks but he's already found out. Alison is standing on the other side of the road pouting taking selfies and probably posting them on snapchat. Oh Alison walks over Jack runs to the car that leaves me and Connor on our own with Alison. She give Connor a wink and starts smiling so I was thinking Connor if you want to hang out sometime. He looks at me and frowns umm.. I'm busy he replies. Oh really what about Monday? Alison asks without looking at me. Umm I'm busy Connor replies. Ok what about Jack where is he Alison says flicking her blonde hair back behind her shoulder. I get a text from Jack.

                                    Tell her I'm sick.

K xx

He's sick I say quickly before Connor says he has the fleas or something. Ok cya then she says smiling at Connor she walks away her yellow knee high areas fans around while she walks she looks incredible but I refuse to look anymore. Alison and I were Besties until I realised she's evil she's changed so much since she got a bit of spotlight now she's the next big thing and Connor and Jack hate her to. Connor and I walk to the car. Your welcome I say to Jack before he opens his mouth. We head to Brighton from London I don't realise how long it took but we are there when I look up from my phone. I stuff my phone back in my bag and get out of the car. We all walk to Jaybeez and get some ice-cream then it totally takes my mind off the project we walk around town for a bit but I find nothing. As we walk back to the car my heart starts to pound. It's Alison with her friends Chloe and AraBella. I freeze and don't realise there coming closer. GET IN THE car... My inner voice calls to my bug I guess the message doesn't get to my brain fast enough. Because Alison walks right into me her lipstick splattering all over my shirt. OOPS a bit of a cringe right? She says looking at me like I have two heads AraBella shakes her head not really for her but it is for you Alison she says coming over with a tissue. Alison stops laughing but Chloe is on the ground cracking up. Alison looks like she's just been called ugly. It's ok I'm fine a whisper to AraBella. Ok but it's- AraBella says but I cut her off its ok I mutter. Ok AraBella says backing away. I smile at AraBella and then I get in the car. TO MY HOUSE WHERE I HAVE TO DO A VERY BORING PROJECT ABOUT WORLD WAR II I scream as Jack and Connor start to laugh. As we get home I  go up to my bedroom and take my laptop. I hear three knocks on the front door I look out the window there's a red BMW convertible I run down stairs and tell Jack and Connor Not to answer as I run to the door I trip over my lace and slap on the ground and crack up laughing. Anyway I get the energy to get back up and then I run to the door open the door and I hug the person at the door (No I didn't end up hugging the postman) my brother from Canada came back home I hug him so tight I can't feel him breathing I let go. I realise to myself wait my brothers 29 and has a girlfriend where's his kid!?!? Then I see a three year old walk in the door. This is Gabriela my brother announces in the most terrible fake American accent. Gabriela is in a red dress down to her knees she's wearing the most cutest tiniest Pink converse her hair is a dark brown tied up in two little buns. She looks so cute I just want to pick her up and snuggle her but intend I make the choice to kneel down on my knees and start a chat first. Hello I say as she walks shyly across the wood she's holding a doll that looks like her her hair is up in two pig tails instead and she's wearing a green skirt with a yellow tank top. Hello? Are you Lydia? She asks her voice is so squeaky I just want to hear it all day. Yes I am I reply with a smile. And who are you? I ask. I'm Gabriela she says holding her doll up above her head and this is Princess Gabby the II. I laugh. Gabriela starts to dance do you know the song Let it go she asks. I sure do I say actually I have it on a cd if you want to hear it my mum got it for me. Ok Gabriela smiles and jumps up and down can I play it? she asks. Ok I lift her up and sit her on the counter she presses play on the radio. Then I put her down and we dance all round until she gets tired I pick her and she falls asleep in my arms. Jack and Connor walk in. Sh... I whisper. Connor eyes go all watery she's so cute he whispers. I know I reply grinning at Jack . My brother walks in with her girlfriend. She's gorgeous her hair is Blonde with highlights and it's tied back into a French plait she's wearing a pink t-shirt and ripped jeans and white converse her smile is amazing the way her dimples are exactly on her cheeks her teeth are so white her green eyes Gabriela is the image of her. She smiles at me thank you for letting us stay she says. No problem I answer.
You can sleep in the spare room I whisper to them. Ok they both whisper back. Oh and by the way I'm Kate she says. Kate I search in my head for any Kate's and she has to be the best looking Kate I have ever seen. I walk up stairs with Gabriela in my hands and I lay her down on my bed on and put the furry blanket over her. I start putting on more makeup and tie my hair up in two French plaits then I decide to take a nap myself I get into the furry blanket and fall asleep I'm woken by the sound of Gabriela waking up. Hi she whispers to me one of her buns have falling down. Hello I say stretching. Can you do my makeup? Gabriela asks. Sure I grab all my makeup and start clearing her face. You remind me of princess Anna although your hair is actually red not orange Gabriela says with a giggle. Well I stare at Gabriela you look like your own princess your dolly you have I reply. Gabriela smiles really? She asks. Yes I reply. I thought she looked like me to although I have way more fashion sense than her Gabriela giggles and I just finished her lipstick as she starts to stop. Do you want me to do your hair I ask. YESS PLEASE Can I have the thing you have my mommy can't do them in my hair only her own Gabriela turns around and takes her hair down. I braid it in to French plaits. All done I say. YAY she reply a giving me a big smile I can see her dimples. Do you have any Dollys or teddy's Gabriela asks. Well... I think for a moment. Their probably in the attic I say. I see her eyes Gleam with happiness can we go up there? Gabriela asks. Yes we can I say smiling at Her. I life up and place her on my hip we walk to the landing and I put Gabriela down on the little stool. I push open the attic door and a ladder comes down I pick Gabriela back up and up we go. It's not actually cobwebby or spidery. Gabriela jumps out of my arms and runs over to a toy box. Can you help me open it? She asks me her eyes fixed on the box I go over and pull open the latch there's loads of trains and busses Gabriela digs down more at the end there's a Doll she has red hair like me and is wearing a pair of shorts and a black jumper. Gabriela jumps with joy. WOAH!!! She's so pretty. Can I name her Gabriela asks hugging the doll to her chest. Of course I reply. I'm going to name her Princess Winter Gabriela smiles. She looks like you she holds the doll up to me SAY HELLO Gabriela says with a stomp then she giggles. Hello I say waiting for what she about to say next. Can I  go back to sleep? Gabriela asks. Yeh sure I pick her and Princess winter and brought her down into my bedroom. Your room is so small Gabriela says. I know I reply. Then I tuck her in and she falls asleep...