Dont judge

Leanne, who was a quiet girl who sang Hamilton over and over again silently in a corner, wished to be cool. Because of her passion for the musical she barley had any friends. Accept for three great friends. Michaela ;the hot popular girl who everyone aspired to be. Mary; the girl who was just living life and making musically every second she could. And Abigail; the successful young entrepreneur that everyone wished they could be friends with. These kids were tight ever since pre-school. Even though they were friends, Michaela was way to cool to sing Hamilton so she sat with her other good friends grace. Who hated Leanne because all she did was sing Hamilton. And grace HATED Hamilton. As grace and Michaela walk to the library grace purposely spilled her drink on Leanne. Grace goes whoops, as Leanne's face goes into shock. Michaela whispers sorry Leanne graces in a mood. Leanne goes it's all good fam. But as Mary, Abigail, and Leanne go back to eating there lunch they whisper about how mean grace is. But before Leanne had a chance to speak she saw Jake honeysucker. The varsity jock who everyone wanted to date. Even though no one else thought Leanne was cool, Jake did. Jake goes hey Leanne. But Leanne being the wierdo she is she spazzes and says got to run, but instead she slipped on some moldy lasagna and fell right on her butt.Everyone Laughed. She was so embarrassed. But Abigail and Mary being the great friends they are helped her up, and Walked to the bathroom. All Leanne could think about is what would Hamilton due in this embarrassing  situation.

                             To be continued