Chapter II - Don't want to see you again

A week later
...
..
.

You woke up earlier due to the door's ringing. Usual bad mood shook you.
You opened slowly, carefully, not knowing who was so undaunted.
"What the... Mike? Are you drunk?!"
He was leaning on the door, panting.
A lock of hair covering his right eye. You almost had a heart attack.
"...No! And I'm so sorry, it's only 4 AM but I got an emergency and I thought you could help me."
Not fully understanding you follow him to his apartment, he turned on all the lights and showed you an unconscious man on the couch.
You almost fainted.
"H-how...?!" you yelled.
The 'almost dead' man was covered in bruises and little cuts. And was the blond one who lived in the building in front of your bedroom. He was handsome even like that.
You stared at him dumbfounded, while Mike began to speak.
"I'm probably showing you something really weird but... Well, he's my brother. He called me, drunk and beaten up... He wasn't that bad to be dragged to an hospital but I thought you would be a big help..."
"Yeah I- what?" you gulped.
"....I didn't want to screw up, you know. All the plants that I owned died... And the goldfish I had when I was 9..."
Returning to your usual self, you giggled.
"Calm down, it's not that bad! You can't possibly kill him..."
You went to the bathroom and returned right after.
"I'm not a nurse you know..."
"I know but you're someone I can rely on" You stared at him and he blushed lightly, looking away "As a trustworthy neighbour!"
You laughed reaching for the man's forhead. "I feel the same. So, how did..." He noticed your struggling.
"Erwin."
"How did Erwin get in so much trouble...?" You said treating his wounds.
"I don't know... He was drunk... And he's a fucking idiot..." he sighed.
"Could you help me undress him?"  Mike was wordless. "Oh, don't look at me like that! He has a little bruise on his chest... Okay then," You unbuttoned his shirt.
The man began to move, and slowly opened his blue eyes.
"Mmmm... What am I doing here? Oh, hey!" he smiled gallantly.
Even if he was smiling, his eyes were cold as ice, that startled you.
Mike sighed and Erwin wore a creepy grin.
He was clearly staring at your chest, as you were above him, he could see through your almost transparent pijama's shirt.
You didn't even replied, just put more alcohol on the bruises.
"Ooow! That was unnecessary!"
His deep voice and firm tone made him look like some kind of commander.
You smiled satisfied. "Oh, I'm sorry."
"Hey Erwin, stop complaining...She's helping you" he sat on the sofa casually. "[Y/N], he doesn't seem too bad now... Sorry for dragging you here..."
You looked at his fair skin, up close he was like a big stuffed bear. You giggled to yourself.
"No no... I would help anytime but just so you know, your brother is a jerk!"
He chuckled "I know"
"So your name is [Y/N]? Interesting... Why don't you open your curtains more often?" he stood on his elbows, his messy hair making him look younger, even if he was a lot of years older than you.
"Well, you really need to close them, old man." Mike didn't know what you two were talking about.
"Do you know each other?"
You replied with an 'absolutely not' and he did with a 'I would really like to'.
"Wait... Did you call me old man?!" he pouted.
"Yeah, I did... What are you forty?" you crossed your arms leaning against the wall.
Clenching his teeth he answered you harshly. "I'm. 36."
You bursted out laughing, the two staring at you.
"[Y/N], you okay?" Mike said while Erwin was looking at you widely.
"Yes, I'm so sorry Mr. Erwin!" You wiped a tear.
"Gha! You're making it worse! What's with the 'mister' and 'old man' thing, geez!" He was slightly blushing and that was cute. You froze.

He stood up, literally stumbling in place.
You were close so you helped him stand. "Thank you. I feel really dizzy, did you give me something?!" You looked up at him, he was really tall and had a huge back, he covered your whole body just standing. When he looked into your eyes, you pouted.
"What?" You walked away from him "Do you think we gave you some drugs or something? You owe your brother an explanation, and me... Cause I treated you and I'm curious about what Mr. Playboy was doing at his age, alone in the night..."
"Sgrunt!" He smiled nervously "My age? I told you-"
"Yeah, yeah... Don't you 'sgrunt' on me!" you laughed teasingly.
He was wearing a harsh expression "I owe you precisely nothing, miss."
He didn't want to tell you what he was doing, and that pissed you off but, <<After all it's none of my business!>>
"Good night Mike." You walked to the door.
"You better sleep, even if tomorrow it's weekend I still woke you up at 4" he smiled sweetly.
"........" Erwin stood silent.
"Bye Mr. Jerk..." You returned home and collapsed on the bed, closing your eyes shut.

Meanwhile, Mike's home.

"You're an asshole!" Mike sighed.
"...Oh, I'm sorry... Did I scare your special friend off?" Erwin questioned his brother. He wanted to know if his instinct was right.
"Special friend?" he blushed, looking at the night sky through the window.
Erwin's lips formed a sly smile.
"She's beautiful." Mike whispered.
"She's pretty hot!" <<I wouldn't mind taking her>> He imagined some things. You grabbing his biceps roughly while he kissed your jaw passionately, going down to your neck...
Erwin crossed his legs, resting his thumb on his lips.
"What was the thing about curtains you two were talking about anyway??" he decided to ignore his inappropriate comment.
"Well... She can see me through her window..."
Mike went pale. "That means... You can see her too...?"
"Yeah, obviously. Are you okay Mike?..." He acted concerned.
"You're a creep!"
"Well whatever. Since she saw that, [Y/N] doesn't even open the curtains anymore... "
"Saw what...?" Mike gulped.
"Me... And a woman, I winked at her and she freaked out. Never saw her again... Until tonight. Didn't even know who she was."
"...You truly are irrational and disgusting..." Mike was pretty talkative, even if he was out of character, especially with his brother, but he wanted to know more about what concerned you.
"Erwin, I don't want you to be near her."
A light shined into Mike's eyes.
Erwin looked away, pretending he didn't notice.
"What do you mean?"
He was desperately holding a childish smile to himself, resulting almost ridiculous.
"You play around. And things would be awkward if you decide to play here. Even for me. Cause I'm your brother and apparently everyone blame me for your shitty attitude..."
Erwin reached for the cigarettes package on the table and lit one.
"...I can't promise you anything..." he blew the smoke he was holding in, his smile faded.
"Can't you stop-" Mike almost yelled at his brother, he got
up and went straight to his bedroom, holding his face in his large hands.
"You can sleep on the couch or go back to your cave, Batman" he turned off the lights.
Erwin stood up and leaning on the open window, finished smoking.
Reaching for a pillow, he fell exhausted on the large sofa.

Author's corner
Hey, I finally updated!! Yay💕
I'll explain,
1. I wanted to do some situation that would be like "Ye we around u everyday deal with it" lol
2. I wanted Erwin not to be too old so I practically changed his age (who cares, that's why it's an AU)
3. I wanna envelope the story to be deep and will have some resembles to the actual Attack on Titan, hope you won't cry...
I will💕😂

Love you xxx