Chapter 13

All right I know I know this is late....and I'm sad to say I wont be updating as much because....school starts for me tomorrow. I'll try to upload a chapter to either Rescue Me or Uncaged; Untamed or Legend but...no promises...I'll try though!! And thank you for being patient! I reeeeeeeally appreciate it!! Enjoy!

Chapter 13

I woke up in a mess of guys and blankets. We were all tangled on my bed. All five of us. I groaned at the weight on top of me, afraid to open my eyes to look. I finally did and saw the huge mess. I was in the middle of the bed and the guys were all around me. Will was behind me.

Literally.

He was being used as my pillow. Or his chest was. Gray's legs were thrown over mine and Gabriel's and he was laying face down, his head buried in a pillow. I giggled quietly. Jack was curled in a ball on Gray's back, hugging a pillow to him tightly and do you want to know where Gabriel was? He was laying on top of me. I could hardly move or breathe. Suddenly I had the urge to go pee. Uh oh.

"Gabriel." I whispered as I shook him.

He just groaned at me. I huffed.

"Mom!!" I whisper yelled.

My mom cracked my door open a little.

"A little help please?" I whispered.

My mom stifled a laugh and I glared at her.

"Boys wake up!" My mom said.

None of them moved.

"Jeez are they like this every morning?" I asked quietly.

My mom chuckled and nodded. I sighed.

"Mom go start breakfast....I'll deal with this."

She nodded.

"Just, don't wake up your step father. He needs his rest and I'm lettin' him sleep in this mornin'. Today's are anniversary hon."

I nodded and she left my room. I sighed and thought about how I was going to do this. I mean Gabriel was...huge. I scooted my whole body towards Jack and shook him a little. He pulled the pillow closer to him and I smiled.

"Jack. Jack, bubby wake up." I whispered.

His eyes opened and I smiled.

"Hi buddy. Mommy's making breakfast." I whispered.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Okay come on sissy!" I shushed him.

"Shhh Jack. The boys are still sleeping. I'll be there in a few okay?"

He nodded and carefully got off Gray's back and ran out of my room and into the kitchen. I smiled and focused on Gray.

"Gray!" I whisper yelled.

He just groaned and I sighed, plopping my head back on Will's chest.

"Hey be careful that hurt." He mumbled.

I smiled and turned my head.

"At least one of you guys are awake."

He smiled at me and opened his eyes.

"Yeah normally I'm the early bird round here. You think it'd be Gray right?" He asked with a chuckle.

I nodded. That's exactly what I thought.

"Gabe's lucky." Will whispered suddenly.

"What?" I asked a little surprised.

"He's lucky he's gotta girl like you miss Mary. He's gone through somethin' awful in his life and he had to grow up quicker than most kids 'round here had to but when he's 'round you....he's alive again ya know?"